28

You didn't see who spoke, but you noticed the group that was there. Bambam was standing there with Younjae, Bang Chan, Han, Felix, and Jackson. Your eyes widened. "What are y'all doing here?" You asked, trying to hide your worry. Bambam crossed his arms. "Do you really think we are gonna miss this? Me, Youngjae, and Jackson are happy that someone finally saw you and thought 'OH...shes cute! Let me ask her out'. I'm not sure why they're here though" You turned to Bang Chan, Han, and Felix. Felix ran up to you and hugged you. "You look amazing! Wow...Chan was right. This color does look great on you!" You were a bit taken aback that he hugged you. Then you saw Hyunjin and Changbin walk out the kitchen. Hyunjin pulled Felix off of you, only to catch himself staring. Chan stepped forward and spoke "I just came to make sure the dress fit, she got it years ago and I wasn't sure if it shrunk or not, but it fits!" You smile, but turn your gaze to the others. "We just follow Chan a lot. Hope we aren't bothering you" Changbin said. You sighed. "No it's fine! I'll just be leaving in a bit. So unless you want to stay and chat with my mom I think you should go now." Hyunjin shook his head "No way! Your mom makes the best cookies in the world!" He ran back into the kitchen as well as Felix. Han stepped forward. "Have fun on your date. I'll be heading out now" He waved and walked out. Changbin sighed before walking out as well. You were about to speak until you felt your phone vibrate. "Oh, I gotta go now!" As you walked out Youngjae grabbed your arm. "Be careful y/n" Jackson waved at you as you walked out.

THOSE FEW READERS I HAVE. Comment why you think she should be careful. Honestly it's pretty easy, IF YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO RUMORS.

Thanks for reading!