60

TW: Mentions of Suicide and Homophobia (please skip to next chapter if you cant read this) 

Chan looked down to the ground as he heard all the whispers. Jisung and Minho kept walking and glaring at him. Jeongin and Seungmin walked away and even gave him a shove while dragging Hyunjin with them. "What did I do...please tell me" Chan cried out. Felix gave him a quick hug before Changbin pulled him away. "Asshole" Bambam dragged you off. Chan stood there alone as it started to drizzle. All he did was smile at you.

 The guys all looked at him muttering rude words. While all this happened all that roamed in your mind was multiple questions. "Bam what did he do?" "Nothing y/n" He responded with a monotone voice. Yeji walked with Hyunjin and comforted him as he was crying. "Bam what did he do?!" You yanked your arm away only to see his eyes teary. "He's an asshole...didn't you see what he said?" He pulled out his phone and scrolled to a post.

(This is a post on a platform like twitter)

Channie: this school is fucked up. y/n is suicidal🤣 wow...some people really are stupid lmao. Not to mention the fucking homos in the school- minho and jisung are fucking disgusting...not to mention hyunjin pining after me after i said i was straight 🙄 gosh who sends nudes to straight men? The sluts fill the halls eating off of the weak *cough* lisa *cough* lmao. Seriously everyone here needs to get a life. I hate how many times I have to make up some sob story. Please only losers want to die.

A few pictures of a blurred out nude Hyunjin was attached. You felt tears run down your face. "Bam he couldnt have done this...I was with him all night.." Bambam shook his head and continued walking. A car slowly drove by and Jinyoung rolled the window down.

"Need a ride?"

Thanks for reading!