Mark jumped up quickly and rushed to you. Yugyeom though, only sat back and watched. As Mark hugged you all you could see was Yugyeom staring right at him as if he committed a war crime. "Y/n i'm so sorry for the other day...wait were you crying? Let's go to mom and ask her for tea!" Without even waiting for an answer he ran into the house calling for your mom. It didn't feel right to you to just walk in, even though this was your house before. As you decided to take a step in, Yugyeom stood up and walked towards you. "Y/n can we talk?" He seemed nervous and kinda jumpy. You only nodded. "Look...what I did earlier was fucked up and I swear even though it seemed like I was part of it I wasn't! Jennie told me it would be kinda funny if I did that, but I swear I didn't know they were gonna do that," It was hard to believe since it seemed he was the one pulling the strings. Except his face seemed so apologetic, so guilty. 

I gave him a nod and walked inside. After closing the door I gave one last glance to him, but he was down the driveway taking a picture of the house. Weird.

Suddenly you felt arms around you. Even though you panicked for a second, which was embarrassing, you realized it was just mom. She held you as if she'd never seen you before. "Oh y/n! I missed you so muchhh! Gosh it must be illegal for you to see your own mother!" She let out a loud squeal as she nearly dragged you to the kitchen. It looked as if she made a buffet. Mark was setting a few more plates down. All this food really smelled so amazing. You had to literally wipe the drool off of your lip because WOW. "You can eat all you'd like honey!" She kissed your cheek and gave you an empty plate.

Eat? Thats right...I haven't eaten a proper meal for a while.. what 3 days ago? I started serving myself food right away. It was slightly towering over, slipping off the edges and all. I couldn't care less. I just wanted to eat.

You weren't aware of it, but both Mark and your mom wore concern on their faces. They both stepped out as you ate. "Mark...have I been a bad mom? I haven't called her in ages to check in- I haven't even called the school.." She was crying. "No mom you're doing great it's ok...she's eating isn't she?" Mark was trying his best to calm her. She nodded and grabbed her car keys. "Oh I know! I'll go buy us ice cream! She would be so happy right?" With only a kiss on Mark's forehead she was out the house. Without...even saying goodbye..

Thanks for reading!