6

As Jennie kissed him you felt horrible.  He had been a good friend to you, but he is kissing the girl who has bullied you since you were only little. You raised your hand. "Sir, may I please go to the restroom?" You teacher excused you after scolding Jennie and Youngjae. You walked to the restroom with tears running down your face. You wiped them desperately wanting them to be gone. Soon you started to pick up your pace and started running. As you ran, you bumped into someone. His chest was firm, as if he worked out. He was a bit shocked. "Are..are you alright?" You nodded quickly. It was then that you looked at him. He was in a class with you, but you never knew his name. He looked worried. "Yeah I'm fine. Please excuse me" you pushed pass him and ran into the restroom. What you didn't hear was what he said next.

"She's really pretty..."

As you stood in the restroom crying you heard some people talking outside.

"You saw her come in here?"
"Yeah...her name is y/n right?"
"Yup, just get to class. I'll take care of her"

You quickly wiped your tears. "Y/n? I can't go in there. I'm not gonna force you out." You walked a little closer to the entrance and saw Bambam with one of his friends...Han..? You walked into a stall quickly. "He just needed to ask me something y/n. He isn't here to listen, okay?" You walked out and hugged Bambam. He was a bit surprised by this. "He's dating Jennie...why is he doing this?" Bambam looked at Han. Han pulled out his phone and showed you a video. "Jennie and Youngjae met up one day. They looked really into their conversation, but i'm not sure what they were talking about." you watched the video. Every time they got close you felt horrible. Bambam looked at Han and signaled for him to go away. Once the two of you were alone Bambam pulled away from the hug and held both of your shoulders. "Y/n...you need to stop letting them ruin your life. Tomorrow when I go to pick you up, you better not be wearing a sweatshirt. Be confident. I don't like what she does to you." He hugged you one last time. "Lets just get back to class, okay?" You nodded and you walked back.