69

You headed back to Chan's apartment with him in complete silence. He offered to hold your bag but hasn't said anything since. "You um...you changed?" He asked as he unlocked the door. "Oh uh yeah.. I felt um....uncomfortable and cold" You stepped inside and took your bag from him. He nodded and closed the door. "It's a shame...you uh- you looked very beautiful y/n" He walked off almost as quick as he said it. He was a weird one for sure. The rest of the day was highly uncomfortable and almost made you consider being Mark's roommate instead. The two of you sat on the couch watching a movie when someone knocked. Once Chan opened the door all of the boys nearly trampled him. They all jumped on the couch and surrounded you. Felix snuggled up to Changbin who was almost as awkward as the atmosphere. He spared you a few glances but nothing more. Hyunjin and Chan walked to his room leaving you alone with the rest of them. "Ugh can't we change the channel? I want to watch something better!" Han whined aloud almost yelling. "Oh my gosh what if y/n wants to watch this?? This is technically her house too!" Seungmin argued back. Jeongin stood up and turned the tv off. "There- now we can all complain" He sat back down and got on his phone. Minho sighed and got up. "I'm leaving. It feels like i'm surrounded by children!" Han got up and followed him out. Felix and Changbin stayed down while Jeongin and Seungmin walked around the area. "So um...y/n are you okay?" Felix spoke out breaking the silence. "Am I okay? I mean yeah?" You were a bit confused by the sudden question. "I think what he's asking is if you're insecure." Changbin mumbled. The question replayed over and over again in your head. Insecure? What gave it away to them? You shook your head and got up. "I need to talk to Chan" You rushed to his door but before you could knock Hyunjin walked out. "Guys lets go. Some things are more important than us." They all grabbed their things and walked out. You walked into his room slowly and saw him with his face in his hands. "Um...Chan?" He looked up and wore a huge smile. "Ah sorry are you sleepy already? I still think you should take the bed- it's much more comfortable than that old couch!" His voice kept breaking. His eyes were red. Just the sight was your motivation to hug him and so you did. 

"Let's talk"

Heads up- i'm going to play around a bit with the format of the writing- mostly the speaking part. Next chapter is Chan's.

Thanks for reading!