37

When you got into class you sat with the others and Bambam didn't look happy. For about 5 minutes it was only awkward silence. "So..um..Bambam you good?" Jackson asked. Bambam shook his head. "That Lucas dude likes y/n! His friend JUST played her too!" He said, nearly shouting. Bang Chan shrugged. "So..? If y/n likes him, then it is what it is. If it makes her happy then good for her." He said calmly. Bambam rolled his eyes. "That sounds like a line from a movie! She doesn't like him. She would've told me if she did." He shouted fully this time. Jackson hit his arm. "Hey! She is sitting right here with us! Let her talk about it herself." You panicked a bit because you didn't know how you felt about him. Bambam turned to you. You shrugged "I guess he is cute. He is always nice to me. He's a literal sweetheart!" You said. Jackson raised an eyebrow. "So you like him?" You shrugged again. "I don't think I would know to be honest, but I guess I do?" Bambam frowned and crossed his arms, but Jackson high fived you. Bang Chan sat quietly. After school you walked around looking for Lucas. When you found him he looked very happy. He was with Johnny and Mark, and for once you saw Mark off of his phone with a huge smile on his face. Lucas noticed you and started walking over. "Isn't this great? They finally get to see each other." You looked back and now Taeyong was with them. Lucas was smiling. "I'm gonna miss him when he leaves again. He was lucky to have this week off of school." He said with a frown. You smiled at him and he raised an eyebrow. "You're quiet today..well actually you don't talk much, huh?" He said. You shrugged. "I don't try to, but I do love talking A LOT! I just sometimes don't know what to say to you." He sighed. "You can tell me anything to be fair. I like listening to people." He turned to you and smirked. "Especially you." You let a small smile take over your face. "You're such an honest person." You said he then laughed. "Well, I do have a secret I am currently keeping from you." He said looking back at Johnny. You looked as well. "What is it? Secrets are meant to be told." He laughed. "Well, Johnny invited Mark to leave with him. Most of our other friend live near him, so Mark would be happier over there." You nodded and smiled at Mark when he looked over. When he smiled back you felt happy for him. Lucas looked at you. "I'm sorry I really can't talk anymore, but can I go over to your house on Sunday maybe? I could even take Johnny so he could say bye." You thought about it for a bit, and nodded. "That would be great actually!" You shouted. He smiled and leaned down. "You're awesome y/n" Before he walked off he pecked your forehead leaving you a blushing mess. When they drove off you started walking home. When you got home you heard your mom laughing with someone. When you peeked in you saw a boy around your age. Slowly you started to recognize him. You ran up to your room and locked your door. 

"Why is he here?"

OK I swear he is the last person being brought in! She needs another enemy sorrryyyy. They do got history though, and it is one hell of a ride!

Thanks for reading!