77

Once you got inside the apartment you were surprised. Mark was inside. Cooking. Chan only greeted him and headed to his room. Mark flashed a huge smile. "How was school today sis?" He sat on a chair getting ready to listen. You thought about everything clearly. If anything you needed a break from any interactions. "I'm scared Mark" it was all you could manage. Scared for yourself. Scared for Youngjae. Scared for Chan. Just...scared. He stood up and pulled you into a warm embrace. "We can talk about it over dinner." He rubbed your back and sent you off to get Chan. When you walked into his room he was shirtless. "What is it?" It was the first time he had spoken to you that day. Suddenly it all made sense. Everything the others said. He liked you. As in a crush. Hyunjin hated you because Chan likes you. After a while of you standing motionless at the door Chan walked over and waved a hand in your face. You blinked back into reality. "Chan" you grabbed his hands. "Will you be my real date to prom? I know we said friends but um...wheres the fun in that?" It took a few seconds for him to process. All he gave was a nod. You both walked back out and joined Mark for dinner. "I'm here to take care of the house while y'all are away!" Chan nodded as Mark explained. You see, the house has gotten a bit messy and Mark has been way too free. He didn't like Chan much but saw an opportunity to be a great brother. You all chatted over dinner then ut got serious. You spilled Youngjaes secret. Chan shrugged it off, but Mark was scared. He cleaned what he had to and left. "Your brothers real weird.." Chan offered as a joke. You sat on the couch next to him. "Tell me about it" you both laughed. "You know- I was so scared when you asked me to prom for real- i've never been on like...a date date." He was blushing...it was so cute! "Well- people talk and I had an idea...so why not?" He nodded in response. Soon the days went by. It was easy to call Nayeon and Lia friends now. They were both highly obsessed with your hair and smile. Bam was still distant, but the time has come.

Prom night.

Prepare for the next chaotic and heart breaking chapter- spoiler alert: not all proms are great

Thanks for reading!