74 (Hyunjin + Jisung + Seungmin)

Chan and you only blinked at each other. Both completely confused. "Chan Jeongin just-" he gasped and shook his head. "I'm not listening to a single word he says! I know what i'm doing and what my feelings are- he can't change that" he plops on the couch and sighs. "...did you get some medicine? I've been a little worried" he nods and pulls a bottle out of his hoodie pocket. "We should get ready for bed. We have a long school day ahead of us tomorrow" and with that he walked off to his room. You both slept and just like that it was morning. Chan seemed a little more...fresh this day. He wore nicer clothes and brushed his hair through properly. Weird. You on the other hand didn't want to waste time acting confident. So you did the regular. You left your hair to fall on your shoulders and wore a simple hoodie. It was weird today. Chan didn't cook he left right away. You could've caught up to him but he hardly waited. Instead Changbin and Minho stood by the door. "Let's goooo" Changbin ran down the stairs of the building as you and Minho followed. You all walked and talked about random things. From the existence of aliens to Minhos park dance. Once at school you could see a clear scene. Hyunjin was sobbing and Chan was trying to comfort him, but despite his efforts, Hyunjin only pushed himself away. He ran off. "Shit...storm Hyunchan" Changbin muttered and walked off getting on a phone call. It would be nice to get to know them all. At least you thought that. So without hesitation you ran after Hyunjin. He ended up at a stairwell near the cafeteria. "Hyunjin wait!!" He stopped running and turned to you. His pained expression shifted to one of pure anger. "Wait? For you? Gosh you're an idiot!" He stomped down the few stairs and shoved you. From behind him Jennie and Lisa stepped down laughing. "Go ahead Jinnie. Ruin her." Jennie cackled at the remark. Hyunjin huffed. "If it wasn't for you Chan and I would be happy! You got in the way with your stupid fat ass and gosh Chan is too nice! He only pities you y/n!! When will you learn to get a life instead of ruining everyone elses?" As he finished speaking he was in tears again. He ran off and the girls followed him shoving you to the ground when you tried to stand. "Hyun- y/n? What happened here?-" Jisung came down the stairs. Guess he missed the drama. "I guess Hyunjin hates me?-" he helped you up and dusted you off. "Oh is this about Chan? Don't listen to what he says- he can be a real ass when it comes to Chan...he has had this massive crush on him for ages really-" he stopped speaking and sighed. "So why is he blaming me? What did I do??" The confusion has pained your head enough. "Chan likes you a lot y/n. Trust me none of us have taken this easily." Both you and Jisung turn to face Seungmin. "A random stranger comes into his life and he's fallen too hard too soon. Stay away from him" he scoffs and walks off. "I um...I guess some of us have different opinions.. Just ignore them" He offers an awkward shoulder pat before following behind Seungmin. What. The. FUCK.

So so sorry for the long periods before updating- life is a bitch.

Thanks for reading!

His chubby girl (Bang Chan X Reader) DISCONTINUED/REVAMPINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara