62

She was being interviewed. By police, doctors, and your friends. It felt like some sort of fever dream and nobody knew what to do. Chan was proven innocent when Jinyoung's sister confessed to hacking his account. Her account with many followers was taken down. She was wiped off the face of earth...well social media wise at least. You waited and waited ages for someone, anyone, to call you just for an update on Chan. Mark had fallen asleep right next to you on the couch, his head resting on your shoulder. He had been comforting you for the past five hours and took the break once it was handed to him. Bambam had been at your house after Chan was announced alive. "How's he doing? mmm ok...can he have visitors yet? Ah..alright. Thank you for letting me know" Bambam hung up. Minho wasn't talking much to him considering he did the most when singling out Chan. It was hard for all of them to accept they made Chan feel this way. Prom had been pushed back due to the amount of rumors. Students planning on picking on Chan more so he can "do it better" Or the occasional whispering. The faculty felt like it might throw off a bit of the students if the prom was still thrown. Along with the prom, a presentation on suicide awareness. It scared you. It scared everyone. Who knows how Chan will feel about this. It's been killing you to know how he's doing. No calls nor texts. It's almost as if he's actually gone. It was a moment of selflessness. The need of seeing him even if he didn't want it. After changing, you climbed down some sheets and out your window. It took a lot of convincing but Jinyoung agreed to drive you to the hospital.

What an awkward drive.

Thanks for reading!