51

You heard footsteps inching closer to you. You didn't think and ran into your room slamming the door. "What the.." You heard his voice outside of your door and felt your body begin to shake. He shook it off and walked downstairs to see your mom crying. He comforted her as you sat in your room  staring at the door. After a while the doorknob started to turn and your first instinct was to throw a plushie at the door. "Ow y/n what the hell" Bambam threw it back at you and jumped on your bed. You tried to hide the tears forming in your eyes as he made himself comfortable. "So y/n...how has your day been? Anyone ask you to prom yet?" He asked while reading a book of yours. You just shook your head. He set the book down and sat up next to you. "Y/n? You're always so talkative...are you ok?" As his words fell out...so did the tears. You hugged your knees as a wave of emotions hit. He was unbothered by the action and simply handed you a picture. As you calmed down only tiny sniffles escaped. He leaned on you slowly wrapping his arms around you. The picture was very warming...a picture of you......and your brother. It was taken years before the whole incident. Maybe when you were two. He was wearing dark eye liner and posed like a rock star with his plastic guitar. You were sat down next to him in a tiny baby blue dress and your hair tied in two pony tails. It was your favorite picture ever. A smile crept onto your face the longer you stared.

"Look y/n...I know he did some bad things, but hes still your brother...thats not much of an excuse but...think about all the good times spent together. Hes a jerk...but think about why he came all this way."

You sighed and leaned on him. "I guess you're right....i just don't want it to happen again.." Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a knock. Both of you jumped off the bed. Bambam sat back down and watched you slowly approach the door. Whoever it was got impatient and kept knocking multiple times. You gathered up the courage and opened the door. In front of you was the one person you didnt want to see. A smirk formed on his face.

"Hey y/n"

Thanks for reading!