33

You all sat in a big circle. Bambam smirked "So..Jackson, truth or dare?" Jackson thought for a while. "Truth!" He shouted. All of the boys groaned or rolled their eyes. "You're supposed to say dare, PUSSY!" Lee Know shouted. Jackson shrugged. "Is it true that you got suspended in school because you did a horrible job at hiding your boner?" Bambam asked. Jacksons face flushed red. "I told you not to bring that up! It's not my fault her hand slipped and touched my dick!" All of the boys started laughing. You couldn't help, but laugh yourself. Jackson frowned. "Ok! Moving on! Han, truth or dare?" He asked. Han grinned. "Dare!" Jackson let out an evil laugh. "Give the person to your left a lap dance!" Han turned to Lee Know. Lee Know smirked. Han pouted. "But...hes gonna get weird with it!" Jackson rolled his eyes. "A dare is a dare!" Han huffed and did his dare. You couldn't stop laughing as he did. Han sent a glare to Jackson. Han cleared his throat before looking you in the eyes. "Y/n...truth or dare?" You thought a bit. "Dare!" His face split with a huge smile. "I dare you to...dance for us!" Your eyes widened. Bambam started smiling. "Yeah! Like when you danced that SHINee song! Do that!" You started shaking your head. Han smirked. "Well you know the rules. Either we slap you, or you go to sleep and miss the party." He sighed out. You sighed and leaned your face out. Without hesitation Bambam slapped you. You held your face and he started laughing. "Im sorry...was that too hard?" He said trying to stop laughing. You glared at him. "I'll kill you." You said before jumping at him. The other boys had to pull you off of him. "Ok I think thats enough.." You said sending one last glare to Bambam. "What now? I mean do you have any games?" Seungmin asked. You checked your closet, just in case and saw a few board games. "I have board games...video games...and thats it" you grabbed a few video games and a few board games. When you walked out you saw them all yawning. "Or we coupd sleep?" You asked. Jackson sat up. "No way! I want to play Monopoly" you set up the game. "There isn't enough game pieces." Bang Chan said. You sighed. "I don't have to play, honestly." You said. Bang Chan shook his head. He then pointed to some of the boys sleeping. "Oh I guess there is enough pieces then" he said. After just a bit of playing you were all yelling at each other. "Thats it!" Changbin shouted before flipping the board over. You all started scolding him, but he didn't care. He just covered up and slept. You sighed. "Ok lets go to sleep now. I don't think I can stay up much longer." And with that you all knocked out exactly where you were.