15

After a while you both noticed Jackson sitting there confused. "Um...can I have an explanation?" You both turned to him. "You remember Chan? He hasn't shown up to class. He never skips. He came with y/n, but she says she left him to find me." Jackson thought for a while. "Chan...that Australian one?" Bambam nodded. He looked at you. "Why did you leave him to find Bambam? I mean aren't you two always together?" He looked genuinely confused. "Um...we can talk about it later." Bambam cut in. Jackson glanced at you before turning away completely. He shrugged. After a while the door opened and Chan walked in slowly. "Bang Chan, where have you been? If you had showed up five minutes later I would've had to count you absent." He nodded and handed her a note. She glanced at you and back at him. "I understand, please  take a seat." He walked over and sat down. "Um...where were you?" You asked. He shrugged. "I don't think you'd want to know." He sighed and looked at Jackson. "Where is Youngjae?" Jackson smiled at Bang Chan. "Oh come on, don't tell me you forgot about me" Chan looked at Bambam. "I..uh..I did forget you..I'm sorry." Jacksom pouted. "Rude. I'm going to remember that." Bang Chan blinked in confusion and turned to you. "I need to talk to you. Just find me when you're free" you nodded slowly. Jackson nudged you. "You're staring y/n" he smirked at you. You turned to him and slapped him arm playfully. "Oh shut up." He laughed. "Youngjae was sent to another class, Jackson was kinda the replacement." Bang chan frowned. "Sucks. Youngjae was cool" Bambam looked at you.