89

You woke up on Monday. Only remembering what Lucas said. See the outfit he suggested you wear was nothing near what you expected to be cute or what you would even want to wear. His compliments did push you though. It was a bit sad knowing the small phase of what you felt could've been love resulted in him finding someone new. Still though, you were happy for him. He deserved it. Not someone like you-

No. Wont even go there. What did I even wear that day? I dig through my clothes for about half an hour when I found the outfit. What was I even thinking that day.. Had I just gone to school it would not have been pretty. At least Lucas thought I was pretty at the time...or still does. I changed into it and stared back into the mirror at myself.

You adjusted the skirt

You adjusted the skirt. Checking the outfit from every angle possible. It was good enough...at least somebody thought you looked beautiful in it, right? You walked out and Chan was waiting as he usually does. Packing both of your lunches while humming to older kpop songs. He loomed at you and his face relayed emotions you can't even comprehend. He smiled ear to ear and his cheeks were flushed. "Morning y/n, you look great!" He was really all smiles. Felix walked out of his room still shirtless and half asleep with Changbin following, excpet bin was dressed and wide awake. "Channie I don't want to- WOWWW!!! Binnie look at herrr! She's like my daughter!" Felix woke up just to jump on you. You gave a light laugh and hugged him. "Can we head to school already? I have to speak with a teacher" you lied. As soon as you requested it everyone gathered what they needed and hurried out. Y'all waited at the usual stop for the rest of the guys. It was a bit scary to see Bambam. The emotions from the weekend only relayed to today as well. You sat at the bus stop deep in thought when Chan plopped down next to you. "Y/n I hope you know you really do look great like this...and i'm sorry for arguing with your brother." He sounded so genuine, its hard to find something wrong with him. "It's fine- totally understandable Chan" you reassured. As the others approached Chan got up, pecking your cheek quickly. He greeted the others...but you couldn't help but touch where his lips just lingered.

Feel free to imagine any outfit you'd like
Thanks for reading!