75

You took some time to gather yourself before heading to class. Jackson, Chan, and Bambam were already sat at the table. This time Youngjae was sat with them. In your seat. "Um...this is my seat Youngjae- i'm glad you're back from your sudden break but this is my seat" he only spared a glance at you before continuing the conversation with the others. Bambam and Chan kept sending you apologetic looks. Thats all you needed to understand your place. You took your things and sat at a table in the back. A few other girls sat there. Some named Lia and Nayeon. They were chatting but shut up once you sat. "Im sorry this is the only free seat.." They exchanged glances before hugging you. "You're fine! It's nice meeting you!" Yeji walked to the table and froze once she saw you. She bowed and sat. "I apologize for Hyunjin." Bambam ran up to the table and greeted her with a peck on the lips. "Nayeon you know Jacksons still single!" The girls collectively giggle at the comment. He offers a small smile to you. "Girls this is y/n...be really nice to her, she's my best friend." He gave you a quick hug before walking back. "My gosh Yeji! You and Bam are so gonna be prom king and queen!" Lia squealed out. Nayeon turned to you. "I bet y/n and Chan are gonna surprise us and win! Almost everyone has been talking about y'all" she jabbed your arm.
"We're just friends" the way you spoke it, the attitude, the expression, just all of it absolutely ruined their moods. After class you decided to eat lunch alone on the roof of the school. You sat peacefully barely touching the meal your mom packed. It was delicious but your reflection wasnt.
"Well well.. I knew we would meet again. Remember me y/n?"

Honestly....pulled this one out of my ass crack when I remembered he had like 0.2 seconds of lines during the date with Taeyong. Hopefully he's remembered-

Thanks for reading!

His chubby girl (Bang Chan X Reader) DISCONTINUED/REVAMPINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara