57

Later that night the boys left and it was you and Chan. You walked out to check on him and he was in tears. Something must've really upset him. His sobs filled the room as he sat at the table.

"Chan?" Your voice was loud in the quiet area. He wipes his face and sniffled as he looked up at you. "yeah?" You scanned his face. A few cuts and bruises...his glassy eyes...it was too much. "Are you alright?" It seemed like simply asking that was enough to push him over the edge. He bursts into tears. You sat next to him and handed him tissues. He kept crying like this for a while...almost an hour. Once he calmed down he let out a nervous chuckle. 

"Well that was embarrassing.." He smiled at you, but the way your eyes were filled with concern, it hurt him. "y/n...its nothing serious..i'm sorry if you were worried about it" You felt tears pricking your eyes and hugged him. He was surprised by this action..you could tell. He smiled though. His smile seemed to shine through it all. All of the pain and regret his expression was one filled with. It made you happy. The hug slowly broke apart as you fell asleep in his arms. It felt like the world was good again. Like the world was new.

"Y/n? Ah...you're asleep..i have to be honest with you. I told the counselor about you and your health..i was worried when i saw your scars..i just wanted there to be someone who can hold you and tell you everything will be okay...your mom knows..right? She knows you want to be dead...im sorry for saying this now...but please dont leave me..i need you in my life- I need you y/n"

As he spoke you woke up to hear his strong accent with a hint of pain. Why was he crying so much?

Thanks for reading!

His chubby girl (Bang Chan X Reader) DISCONTINUED/REVAMPINGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara