22

Jennie and Lisa turned to you shocked. Ypu quickly covered your moth with both hands. Jennie scrunched her nose "So you think you're better than us now, huh?" She stood up and kicked you in the stomach. You screamed in pain as she kept kicking. Suddenly your phone started ringing. You quickly reached for it and picked up. It was Bambam. He was talking, but you couldn't respond because Jennie was holding her hand over your mouth as Lisa beat you up. "Y/n? Did I do something wrong? Please talk to me. Lucas kept saying that something bad was happening, and he ran to find a teacher, but I dont think he has." When he said that the girls looked at each other in panic amd ran out the restroom. You crawled over to your phone and spoke to him. "Thanks Bambam. Its too late now though. They ran." You held your stomach and groaned in pain. "Damn them and their pointy shoes." You hung up. You held onto a sink for support and managed to stand. You looked in the mirror and tried washing off the blood from your nose. You wiped your tears and walked out. When you walkes out you saw Lucas sitting on the floor with his face in his hands. "Im so sorry y/n" he whispered. You felt your face stinging. You sat down next to him. "Don't be. I can stand up for myself every once in a while." He looked up at you and gave you a small smile. He leaned his head onto your shoulder and sighed. "Are we friends?" You looked at him and shrugged. "I guess so." He smiled and ruffled you hair. "I think we should get you to the nurses office, friend" you both stood up and headed for the nurses office. After school you met up with Lucas, Mark, and Taeyong. When you showed up Lucas smiled and waved. Taeyong looked at you with a smirk. Mark stood on his phone. "Hey y/n! Thanks for coming. Taeyong wanted to talk to you, so me and Mark will leave." Lucas danced over to you and gave you a little bag while Mark just watched him laughing. They didn't actually leave they just stood near the back. Taeyong walked up to you. His smirk changed to a smile. It looked really forced. "Hi im Taeyong, but you probably already know that." He held out his hand and you shook it. You have heard of him before. Hes a sweetheart. He has never dated anyone before though. "Im y/n, and you probably didn't know that yet." He let out a loud laugh. "You're funny." He smiled at you. You smiled back. He was maybe on of the most attractive boys you have ever seen. "I wanted to meet you today because I would like to go out with you."