TW: MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDERS

About 2 days had passed. You didn't contact anyone from school, nor did they contact you. It felt peaceful and calm. You were spending the whole day with mom, making her food or watching movies while cuddling up close. The only concern if any, was your eating habit. It wasn't anything you noticed, but Mark would question every now and then if you felt fine eating. Which you did, looking in the mirror aftee was an absolute no though. Since Chan wasn't here to help you with these things its been hard to tell if its been under control or spiraling. You had been eating more than a regular 3 meals but it wasn't exactly binging...was it? Not that it matters or anything. You covered your mirror with a towel, well all of them in your room at least.

After I gave mom her lunch I went to my room. Its kinda hard picking up hobbies randomly when you don't have one, but I had gotten into reading. Reading can be nice...especially when you're dressed all sorts of comfortable and in bed. Which i'm in luck since I happen to have the worlds comfiest bed!

As you walked into your room wearing a tank top and some shorts you searched for your book. That's when it happened. You looked up at a vanity you have only to be greeted by your own reflection. The person staring back wasn't gorgeous. She wasn't...well she wasn't skinny.

Fat was practically dripping out from under the tank top...held back by stretch marks. The vision is horrible. The visible suffocation of my thighs by my shorts was painful to see. Maybe it was my rolls that set it off though..

The image you didn't want to see set off so many emotions...it was hard to smile through this. So when you launched your book right at the mirror, shattering it completelt, it set off a rage deep in you.

Thanks for reading!