70- Chan

He patted the spot next to him on the bed, and you sat next to him. 

"Look...I can tell a fake smile from a real one Chan. I know you may not even want to talk about any of your struggles with me, but I know you need someone to be there for you...A few weeks ago I thought I would lose you to some stupid pills. I thought I lost the time to learn more about you. I know it's hard in a world like the one we live in...but my mom has always said the world is as good as you see it no? You take the time to notice the rainbow after a horrible storm and that's all you see after it. I get it- this is absolute bullshit from someone like me but the last thing I want is to scold you for being sad or whatever you wanna call it. These feelings are normal okay?"

He stared at you for a few minutes before he started to cry. It hadn't been the first time he cried in front of you, but it felt like he accepted you and your reasons. "Ah...I really needed to hear that, but you have to take your own advice y/n. You wont ever see your beautiful smile if you focus on your flaws." He lays his head on your shoulder. You knew he was right. He always seemed to be right. You nodded slowly and brought your hand to his hair, stroking it lightly. "I really enjoy talking to you Chan...you just get it no? I've always had someone there for me, and I think it's time I get to be there for you. Friends?" You offered a weak smile. "I would want nothing more than that." He returned a smile. He sat up and off your shoulder. "I just want to say...you looked very beautiful in your dress today y/n. I honestly didn't expect to get so flustered! I really just want you to know that nobody is perfect, but that doesn't mean they aren't amazing. You are awesome really- so yeah...I really love the idea of having you around" You couldn't help the fact that he made you very flustered. Gosh...it just feels different from him. "Oh come on we aren't complete strangers...we live together for crying out loud! Although, I get what you mean...thank you Chan. It's very nice to hear someone say i'm beautiful.." You smiled big at him even though it was something you hardly believed. He smiled back and opened his mouth to speak. Before he could you gave him a peck on the cheek. They flushed red, only giving him reason to lay back and hide behind a pillow. "My gosh y/n- you're crazy you know?" He chuckled quietly, which really only left you confused. He sprung up and smiled. "Hey- You know the others are all going to prom? Wouldn't it be nice if we went too? Jackson did say we had to be at the actual prom to get into his parties. I'm not a party person, but i'm sure having a friend around would make up for it no?" He seemed eager just to speak about it! "Sure Chan! It sounds awesome honestly so why not?" You smiled with him. After that you made your way off to the couch and slept. What. A. Night.

I may have gotten eager myself and typed 5 chapters to post at different times but I couldn't help it- I got my motivation back and sooo many plans that the story with be ending with 150 chapters- Is it just me or is this exciting??

Thanks for reading!