83

You felt tense. As anyone would. Isn't this the guy who practically threatened you while you were just trying to enjoy lunch? Crazy, right? It didn't matter that you stayed quiet, your expressions were much louder than any word you can spout out. It was kind of dumb considering he was the one in the lead, but that wouldn't stop you from glaring at a man who single handedly prossibly...maybe killed Youngjae? It's a thought. He get up and held his hand out. "I'm Min Yoongi. I actually live next door, so if you need help you know who to call." He flashed a smile. Ha...as if. A smile wont cover his intentions. You moved your hand away and left him. "Chan I'm gonna unpack!" Before even waiting for a response to the sudden choice, you picked a room and slammed the door shut. Peace and quiet until it ends. You started unpacking and heard a knock. "Who is it....im uh- naked and changing!" You shouted out. "Y/n Chan and Felix left, and as far as im concerned they don't even know im here." It was Yoongi. At your door. "What do you want?" You asked as you locked the door. It was silent for a good few seconds. "I would like to clarify I'm not here to hurt you. Just to talk." He managed to get it out. "Well we can talk through a closed door.. What is it?" You asked leaning close to the door to listen. "What happened on the roof....just forget that and keep it to yourself if forgetting isn't an option, kay?" His voice was threatening. So nonchalant but cocky. "..got it now please go" and with that he left. Not very quietly though. He knocked down a bowl or two then slammed the door shut.

"Not gonna hurt me my ass"

Soo...this story is going to take a turn. Not sure if I said so but it will be more wattpad like? Just keep going with it-

Thanks for reading!