76

You turned only to see a familiar stranger. He stood with his arms crossed and a smug look on his face. "Ah um...what was your name again? Yunho? Yunki? Um.." He left out a dry laugh. "It's Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

Oh thats right. It took you ages to remember. On the date with Taeyong. This dude approached you and his name was Yoongi.

"Oh! I remember you!" You stood up. Except he only pushed you down. "You see...y/n, that asshole that took you on a date was dating my sister at the time. You are to blame." It was clear by now nobody wanted you alive... Jeez. "Hey- I don't even know the girl! Why blame me?!" In a situation like this raising your voice could help. It draws attentuon. But you're on the roof of your school. "Now I did some digging. I know your friends. I know your enemies. I know your past and future." He smirks as his eyes go wide. "So you must listen to me or i'll tell everyone your secret." Everything flashed in your head. What secret? Past attempts? Eating disorders? Dad's absense? Savings for liposuction? His loud cackle brought you out of your loop. "I'll do whatever." You spoke out. You intended to sound brave but your voice broke half way through. He nods. "Good girl. Don't tell a soul." He pressed a finger to your lips before heading back down. As you collected yourself and calmed down Youngjae rushed over to you. Everything happened in a flash....again. One second he's in front of you and the next he's holding you over the edge of the building. He was crying. He looked so angry yet sad. "Why did you go on that date y/n? Why did you need Johnny here so bad?" His grip kept loosening. It was all a rush. It was so close to the ending. "Why did you run into Yoongi?" He pulled you back and sighed. "I thought...he told me.. He told me you were some ungrateful bitch. That you planned Chan's attempt. I didn't know what to believe but he had all the evidenced y/n" he only hugged you. What a confusing lunch break... He sat down to collect his breath. "I know so much about everyone here y/n. People are after me." He started crying. "Youngjae...is this why you've been away? What's going on?" He only stood up. "You're an angel you know...you saved Bambam.. You've done so much for all of us yet you're still treated like shit." He sighed before hugging you again tightly. "I want to be like you...a hero.. Goodbye y/n" he walked inside. Hopefully he's okay. The rest of the day dragged on and on. By the end of it you were heading home. Alone. Chan walked beside you but stayed quiet. Today...was a mess..

Needed to patch up plot holes y'all....I swesr it will make sense by the end

Thanks for reading!