81

TW: MINOR MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

The silence was broken by Yugyeom's sobs. It was so sudden it caused a change in the mood. Bambam guided Yugyeom out the room holding back sobs of his own. Jackson and Jinyoung stood in a far corner only conversing with each other. Jaebeom sat alone. You didn't know him at all, but he sat so quiet and reserved. He held a polaroid, most likely something relating to Youngjae, he held it as if someone would just snatch it without warning. "Y/n i'm gonna go check on the guys just wait here we can leave in a bit." He pat your back and walked out of the room. Others began talking and soon enough it was louder than any party. Not with usual party sounds though, just the reminiscing from the friends who attended.
"Would you like to step outside?" Chan asked. Sure, you didn't know Youngjae as much as these men. Sure he was just another friend. Seeing someone hurt because of death is just enough to make it feel like you've been there. So yeah, he wasn't your best friend but he sure as hell was an amazing person who deserved better. You looked at Chan and only responded with a nod. The two of you walked out the building and to a balcony. Chan leaned on the railing. "I hope you're feeling fine.. I know you were pretty close with Youngjae" he spoke in a softer tone. "i'm fine really...just feel bad for the others. Especially my brother." He nodded and rubbed your back. Mark walked out.
"You wanna leave with Chan or me?  I Just want to spend some time with mom if you wanna join." He said while wiping his face. Chan walked off before you could decide. It was an obvious decision. A mourning family over a roomate. It only took maybe 15 minutes to get to your moms home. You still haven't moved completely, since Chan doesn't have much space its kind of a pack enough for a week at a time. You walked inside and your mom was preparing some tea. "Come over here, I got some cookies...biscuits...tea- come sit" She said as she set down the cups. "Thanks mom" you gave her a quick hug and sat next to Mark. There's no words to even describe the depressing mood in the room. Mark spent about an hour crying about everything to your mom. You only sat and listened to everything.

What a sad day.

Thanks for reading!