41

You picked out the perfect outfit. It was a shirt that was a bit fitted, but it didn't enhance your belly. Some jeans, and some black boots your mom got you a long time ago. The sleeves on the shirt were long and loose. You got out a sweater too. Bambam looked at the outfit and smiles. "You're gonna look amazing!" He said. You looked at the others and they nodded in agreement. Suddenly Bang Chan stood up "I gotta go already. My mom will kill me if I don't go home now" He left without saying goodbye. Felix frowned before following him. A little after the others decided to leave as well, leaving only you and Bambam alone. Bambam hugged you tightly. "If he hurts you let me know, and i'll rip him apart" You hit his arm playfully and you both laughed. He pulled away from the hug and sat down on the edge of your bed. "Is Jinyoung hurting you again?" He asked. You shook your head. He was your best friend, but you didn't want him to do anything stupid. He threw his head back and sighed. "Remember the time when we were kids, and he lived across the street from you?" He asked. You nodded. "Yes I do" You said sitting next to him. He looked at you with pity in his eyes. "You helped him fit in with everyone else. Him and Jackson got very close..Jackson doesn't even know that he constantly bullied you!" He grew angrier than you've ever seen him. He got up and said goodbye before leaving your house. You were a bit confused, but didn't say anything. You just fell back on your bed and fell asleep.