He helped me up. "Sorry about that" I muttered out. I looked into the parking lot and the empty halls. No sign of Bambam. "Hey are you ok y/n? Bambam just ran by and knocked me over too...I know he's like your best friend" He was rambling on and on, but I just wanted to see Bambam. So I kept running.

You ran down the halls ignoring calling teachers. Checking every empty classroom. Bambam was still nowhere to be seen. Tears were already filling your eyes the more you ran. Where is he? It's not a huge school theres no way he can be lost now. Thats when you heard it. Arguing. It was Bambam...and Yugyeom. "Why are you so mean to her?! What has she done to you??" Bambam shouted. You hid around a corner in hopes of listening. "What has she done to me? You're seriously asking as if she didn't take Mark away!" Your head started pounding by now. Running for so long, and so fast with no food or water in your system took a toll on your body. Before you knew it you were on the ground. Vision blurry and senses all hazy. Bambam rushed over as Yugyeom ran off.

When I opened my eyes I was in the infirmary. Chan was outside in the hallway talking with a principal about the whole situation. Bambam had filled him in I guess. I didn't want to move so I just listened. "Maybe if you thought more about students you'd realize how much students are getting bullied here!" Chan was shouting. It was something I've bever heard before in my time of knowing him. When I looked to my side Bambam was sat there playing with something. It was an old friendship bracelet from way back. Maybe 7th grade.

"I think we both know we have to talk y/n"

Chapters a bit short but oh well.
Thanks for reading!