The tears began forming again. Even more this time. You sat up and hugged your legs. Sitting in your room alone was a great way to relax. Maybe if you had a friend or two around...Bambam is at a party and based on Nayeon's instagram he didnt go alone. Yeji and Lia posted as well, a picture of them including Nayeon matching in outfits you wouldn't even dare to try on. Bambam was matching with Jisung and Minho, as a third wheel of course. It just feels so...natural. Seeing him bloom with a group of people that doesn't include you sure made a difference. What you wanted was to be included. To be held and loved the same as everyone who was pretty. There's no denying Bambam was more than handsome, or that Lia was hand crafted by a god. What is it you craved more? Love? Or the jealousy of Aphrodite herself. Well right now all you need is to be held. Your supposed to be big brother is arguing with a close friend while your other friends are probably kissing and cuddling all happy.

Is it because i'm ugly? Because im fat? Felix has a nicer waist than I do and I don't think i'll ever have a build as great as Yeji's. I had always wondered if a boy would actually like me and I did have hope when Taeyong and Lucas were so "head over heels" for me. Bambam has known me for all of 17 years...he knows the good, bad, and ugly in me. He knows my personality and not once did he ever think I was good enough to love did he? Is it selfish to want this...feeling? To want love? I always thought being beautiful meant getting love, but maybe getting love will help me feel so beautiful. I just want ro be happy. I want to be kicking my feet in bed or wearing what i'd like without feeling a disgrace to the face of earth. I want it all more than anything. But...yeah right now I really do just want a hug...is it too much to ask for?

Bzzzt. Bzzzt.
Oh who's calling at this time?

Thanks for reading!