103

Everyone sat at the table, ready for dinner. Y/n was serving it and as she did all the boys thanked her. 

"Thanks y/n!" Felix smiled.

"It smells delicious" Changbin added.

"You're my savior, this looks absolutely stunning." Lucas said, softly.

"I agree, It smells and looks like heaven on a plate, I couldn't be more thankful to have you here to cook amazing food for us." Chan said, slightly smirking at Lucas.

"You guys it's only tteokbokki-" she was cut off by Lucas.

"Oh but y/n simple or not you completely outdid yourself with this amazing food! I feel honored to even smell this or look at it- thank you so so much for taking the time out of your day to make us food." Lucas said, now glaring at Chan.

Y/n sat down to eat but was immediately cut off by Chan who stood up, "Let's all give y/n a round of applause for blessing us with this food! I'm sure even the top chefs can't master something like this- it's y/n's specialty of course...she has a whole group here to enjoy her food- now please- give her a hand!" Chan said with a huge smug smile.

Felix and Changbin awkwardly clapped, but Lucas and Chan were clapping loud enough for it to echo. The other two boys stopped, realizing what was happening. Lucas and Chan kept clapping on and on, not wanting to lose. 

"Ok guys I get it's good but can we please just eat?" She insisted.

"Of course!" Lucas said and started eating. 

"Of course y/n, nothing but my utmost respect to you!" Chan said starting to eat. 

The two boys sat across from each other on the table, glaring as much as possible. Y/n didn't understand what was happening between them but she was very much annoyed. They weren't even eating, just glaring! She grabbed her plate and went to her room.

"What-" Chan said.

"Alright guys, what the hell is going on?" Changbin asked. 

"I don't know- Chan started like fighting with me...I didn't want to like lose-" Lucas said.

"Ok...but why?" Felix asked. 

"Well- um...Lucas-" Chan stammered.

"Chan do you like y/n?" Lucas asked.

Now without any competition it was Lucas glaring directly at Chan. Chan only nodded slowly. It hadn't been something he was able to admit, but it was true. He couldn't explain it, he just felt so close and attracted to y/n. It's not just because she's beautiful, but she's so sweet and caring towards Chan. He felt he had a chance.

"Well...So do I. I hate conflicts or battles, but as I see it i'm not giving up." Lucas said.

Chan smiled at him, "May the best man win" 

Felix and Changbin groaned at their stupid competitiveness. They just gave up trying to stop them and also took their plates elsewhere. Chan and Lucas finished. Chan went to the living room with the other boys, while Lucas began cleaning. Y/n walked out and started washing the dishes. She flashed Lucas a big smile.

"Thanks for cleaning, i'm a bit tired."

He smiled, only because she did, "No problem! Sorry if I annoyed you during dinner." 

"Oh i'm sorry that was a bit rude of me wasn't it?" She said nervously. 

Lucas walked over to her and kissed the top of her head. "I understand it completely "

She smiled and looked at the others. Chan was watching, his jaw dropped. Y/n was concerned and rushed over to him. 

"Chan is something wrong?"

"Ah no...I just- I forgot to water...the grass." He lied.

"Oh um...it kinda rained earlier so it's fine?" She sat next to him.

He nodded. They were watching a movie, a scary one at that. Lucas took his spot next to y/n. She was practically squeezed in between them. During the movie she grew more and more scared, shoving her face in Chan's arm. By the end of it she was hugging his arm. Chan pulled his arm away and wrapped it around her. She smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. Lucas sat next to them completely defeated. 

"Oh Chan- you have that job interview in the morning!" Felix shouted. 

"You do?? You should get to bed it's really late Chan!" Y/n insisted. 

He wouldn't even argue. He went to his room, slightly slamming the door. He wont make any progress if he leaves Lucas and y/n alone. It's fine though...he trusts her enough. Changbin and Felix went upstairs to Felix's room. Lucas slumped back on the couch and smiled at y/n. She can't lie, having him back was one of the best things she has had happen recently. He's still as handsome as he was when he left, well when she liked him. In all honesty she was feeling flustered just by his presence. 

"Is it alright if I stay out here with you a bit longer? I don't wanna leave you alone." She said.

"I would love that y/n, i'm glad I have some alone time with you." He smiled. 

What could possibly happen.

I also need opinions on Lucas rn so bad- He's such a self insert because of my interests it's literally so dibveobvre idk what to feel for him in this story. SOOO ANOTHER SELF PROMOOO, I am making a Lucas story, a mafia type, super cool, super nice- has side groups like stray kids, bts, mamamoo, g-idle, and a few more I can't remember- lots of soloists too come onnn at least check it out I swear it's good <333

Thanks for reading!