78

Nayeon, Lia, and Yeji were all rushing to get ready. Everyone agreed on meeting at Yeji and Hyunjin's house since she had the bigger room. Her room was nearly the equivalent of a small. Shelves full of clothes and shoes...most importantly makeup. All of the girls were beautiful really, but seeing them add light layers of whatever makeup products on was mesmerizing. "Y/n would you like some gloss?" Nayeon held it out to you. It reminded you of a time from before, mom had been caught applying makeup nd she even did some for you. It was extremely sweet other than the sticky feeling. "Oh y/n is very beautiful! You have a great lip color! I think the gloss might just enhance it a little more" Yeji applied a light layer on as a huge smile was plastered on her face. "Thank you.. I haven't worn makeup in ages and you're all great at it! Your dates are so lucky." They all giggled at your response. "Bam said he rented a limo! Can you believe that? I hate to ditch you girls on prom day but he's already gotten it done so..." Yeji sighed as she glanced in a mirror.
"I have to go now- feel free to steal a dress from the closet!" She grabbed her bag and rushed downstairs. Nayeon and Lia sighed in unison. "She has my dream life I swear, I would kill for these heels." Nayeon whined while trying a pair in. Lia giggled "have you seen her brother? Hes so sweet with her I wish I had a brother like that!" They both glanced at you. Almost waiting for a complaint as well. "I wish I had her body thats one thing...her dresses are so pretty" you all walked down the row of gowns. Thats when the girls noticed a dress that caught your eyes. Judging by the size it wouldn't fit. Just another disappointment waiting to happen and break your confidence. Although you insisted its fine they made whatever adjustments necessary until it fit. You glanced in the mirror at the dress.

It fit perfectly

It fit perfectly. It framed the shape you had. It was...flattering. Both of the girls started working on your hair since they were ready. Your eyes didn't leave the mirror for one second. 'Is this really me? I look so...beautiful' you thought. "All done! Is Chan picking you up from here? Me and Nayeon can leave already if thats the case" you only nodded in response. They both left you to daydream alone. Chan has shown a liking to this color and him seeing it on you can attract him more. It was all going so perfectly. Hyunjin walked in the room dressed and with a smile. "You look great y/n. Channie is here for you come on now." He held your hand and walked you downstairs. At the bottom of the staircase was Chan. His smile grew bigger and bigger as you got closer. The others stood around him smiling as well, and to your surpise Yeji and Bam stood hand in hand watching. "..wow y/n you look great" Chan nearly whispered as he pulled you into a hug. "You look even better" you both shared a smile and left for the event. Everythig went as expected. Singing and joking in a limo, walking into the party hand in hand with the goofiest smile, and finally, taking prom photos. Sure prom was nice, but how nice can slow dancing with adult supervision be? Every chance you and Chan could've been holding each other in a warm embrace the English teacher would walk over and warn about the distance. It seemed thay most couples grew annoyed. Minho and Jisung were sitting at a table talking while Bam and Yeji were standing almist 6 feet away from each other sipping punch. Jackson on the other hand was ready. He marched over to you and Chan with a smirk. "Ditch this place and come to mine instead"

Jackson's after party

Thanks for reading!