71 (Minho)

Chan woke up the next morning feeling ill. He ran to the restroom and vomited. "I don't think I can go into school today y/n, can you bring me back whatever assignments we have?" He asked as he sipped his water. "Of course I don't mind, now get back in bed." You helped him back to his room and in bed, tucking him in. "I'm gonna go now okay? Call me if you need anything!" You left with that as a goodbye only to be greeted by Minho. He stood by the door on his phone with a cigarette wedged between his fingers. "Oh hey, you ready to go?" Considering Minho had been one of the boys you hardly knew it was a bit frightening. "Um..y-yeah" You nodded. He responded with a light chuckled as he put the cigarette down. "I don't bite y/n. I'm sure we'll be great friends. I hope you don't mind walking, I don't have a car." You nodded and started walking. It was already getting late and a tardy was the last thing you needed. You tried walking fast but occasionally Minho would call for you to slow down, as he was taking his sweet time. "Minho I really don't want to be late.." He stared blankly and laughed. "Oh y/n I think you could take a break from school no? Don't worry Jisung already said he would grab my work for me, I can ask him to do it for you and Chan." He stopped walking and stood still. "What do you mean?- ARE YOU SUGGESTING WE SKIP SCHOOL?!" You asked. He covered your mouth to not draw any attention to adults nearby. He sighs and pulls you aside behind the apartment complex. "I'm saying you deserve an off day! Let's take the day off- What do you say?" He pulled his phone out already dialing Jisung. You nodded in agreement. After the phone call you both headed off to a small diner nearby. "I'm assuming you haven't eaten. Get whatever you want i'm paying." The way he spoke was very stand off-ish. He avoided eye contact and it felt as if he was looking down on you. "I can't eat-" When you said those words his eyes snapped up, it was almost terrifying. "Let's make a deal y/n. You eat something- and I will let you have the day to yourself unbothered by me. Or- You don't eat and continue on with your foolish thoughts instead of having a day for fun and relaxation!" His tone grew angrier as he went on. He only received silence as you looked through the menu. You both ate small meals and headed out to a park nearby. It was empty other than a few families relaxing. You sat next to him on a bench in complete silence. "Don't tell Chan I made you skip school today. He would hate me. Jisung said he'd be here when he's on his lunch break so just be a bit patient okay?" You nodded and waited. Soon enough Jisung showed up greeting Minho with a peck on the lips and a small stack of paper. They spoke about it, but you didn't care enough to listen. He was gone as soon as he came. You didn't notice some time passed since he left, leaving you and Minho in an uncomfortable silence. "So um...I will be honest here. I know you aren't close to me at all, but if Chan trusts you so do I. That's why I will make sure you trust me before I take you back home." You glanced at him. He started playing some dance music as he stood up and looked around. It was more packed by now, but he didn't hesitate before breaking out in a random dance. It was so random you couldn't hold in your laughter. He had no shame for any moves any family may have seen. In the moment all he cared about was breaking the awkward and making you comfortable. You both joked around as he walked you back home. "I can't believe you did that- you looked like an idiot!" You giggled at the memory of his dance. He smiled and patted your back. "Go on and tell Chan I kept my promise. He knows what I mean" And with that the two of you parted as he went to his home nearby.

I've realized Chan's chapter will be the shortest out of these....oops- 

Thanks for reading!