39

He sent a glare to you, making you turn away avoiding his look. He shook his head before walking off. Jackson gulped before continuing his snowman. You frowned. The other looked at you for a bit before turning away. You continued playing with them, but it felt off. It felt like they were all thinking about it. You dusted the snow off your clothes and went inside. You looked at your mom with a glare. "Why was he here mom. The actual reason." You asked. She frowned. "He wanted to apologize. Jinyoung is a good kid, and I feel like he could tutor you! You aren't doing good in math y/n." You turned to her with tears in your eyes. "Did you forget what he did to me?!" You tried to stop the tears from fall, but you couldn't help it. Your mom walked towards you offering a hug. You sent a glare at her before pushing her arms away. 

"ahem.."

You both turned around to see the boys standing there. You wiped the tears off of your face and walked over to them. "You guys want to watch a movie maybe? Drink some hot chocolate too." They all nodded slowly. You made them all hot chocolate and got the movie ready. When you walked into the living room you saw a pillow fort build. There was a blanket spread on the couches with a few pillows in it for some comfort. Bang Chan poked his head out and smiled. "Welcome to fort..What did we name it again?" He asked. There were a bunch of different names said, but he stuck with one. "Fort Stray Kids!" When you crawled in Lucas pouted. "I think Fort NCT would've been better. Jackson scoffed. "Got7 would've been the best" He said in a king like voice. You rolled your eyes. "Well whos idea was it?" They all glanced at Bang Chan before sighing. "Ah so this is what fort Stray kids looks like. Kind of a tight fit." You said hugging your knees. Bang Chan let out a nervous chuckled. "We didn't really want to make a mess, so we kept it small. You smiled. "Its nice though!" You saw all of them getting along perfectly fine. It felt perfect. Like nothing bad could happen.

SO YEAH...Im so glad that some people enjoy this, thanks for reading!