49

You took shaky breaths as you looked up. Your eyes met Chan's. His smile dropped quickly as he rushed over to you. "Hey y/n calm down, okay?" He cupped your cheeks and held your face to hold eye contact with him. "Just breath, okay?" He guided your breaths and held your hand. You felt bad every time your hand squeezed his. After a while he lowered you down to sit against the wall. "Are you alright?" You nodded as your breaths calmed down. He used his thumb to rub your knuckles. You looked at him, and as soon as you did he used his free hand to wipe your tears. Your head fell on his shoulder as you calmed down each second. "sorry.." Was all you could mutter out. He shook his head "Don't be..just relax for now, ok? Don't worry about anything else." After a few more minutes you sat up "I have a brother...Bam, Youngjae, and Yugyeom always hung out with him. It was only when he left that they started talking to me. He..he was horrible." You tugged your sleeves down instinctively, although they were already down all the way. He looked down realizing what you're hiding. You leaned on his shoulder and mumbled out why exactly you hate him.

7 YEARS AGO

You sat in front of your friends. Jennie and Lisa. They smiled as they applied makeup to your face. Your cheeks were a bright red as your eyes were coated with hot pink eye shadow, your nails covered in a bright blue. You all giggled as you looked in the mirror. You ran out and showed your mom. She laughed at the sight. "y/n, sweetie if you're going to wear makeup you need to do it better!" She grabbed a wipe and cleaned your face off. You let out small giggles when she picked you up. You were always small enough for her to carry. Even as a ten year old. She walked to her room and set you down on the chair in front of her vanity. She got out makeup of various brands. You laughed whenever she applied makeup on your clean face. It was everything you liked. Her pink lipstick and her golden eye shadow. You scanned yourself in the mirror and smiles. You ran to show your brother only to be met by his glares. "Oh finally, you realized just how much makeup you need to be beautiful." Your heart sank at his words as he helped your dad fix up a car. You stood there unsure about what to say.  He sent another glare. "Can you get out of the way? With your fat just hanging all around its hard to get through" You looked at him with glassy eyes. For a second it was as if he actually felt bad until he just pushed you out. You felt tears stream down your face for a bit, ruining the makeup. You ran back to your room. Lisa and Jennie rushed to you to they both comforted you. You never knew why he hated you so much. He was only 3 year older than you. You always tried being nice to him, but he picked on you constantly. You never understood..

5 YEARS AGO

You were so happy to have Jennie and Lisa over for your birthday. They had never come over, but this year, they just had to! You were having burgers for food, but the only thing you couldn't promise, was the pool. Your parents forgot to clean it before the party. You didn't really care and you hugged them tightly when they apologized. It was a bit of a let down for you, but you didn't want them to worry. When your friends got there you smiled. "Bambam! You actually came!" You ran to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and looked around. "Where's Mark?" He asked. You shrugged and let go of him. He had a bit of a worried face as he went to look for him. You hugged Lisa and Jennie as they walked in. They laughed a bit and looked around. "Where's the pool?" Lisa asked. You pointed at the dirty swamp type thing you called a pool. They both exchanged faces and walked off. You smiled so much when you saw Jinyoung walk in. He ran over to you and hugged you. "You're growing so much" He teased with an evil smirk. You slapped his arm playfully. "You're only a year older!" You both laughed and went into the crowd. It was very extra for your 12th birthday, but it didn't matter to anyone. There was some music blasting and you and your friends danced on the "dance floor" which in reality was an empty patch of grass. Your mom smiled as she brought the cake out. As she walked to you, she suddenly fell forward and the cake splatted on you. She got up quickly and got napkins. You were holding back tears as she helped you clean it up. As she helped you felt a cold liquid on top of your head, and realized, Jennie was squeezing ketchup on you and Lisa was standing behind your mom. You bursted out in tears. Your dad pushes the girls away and helped clean you up. Your brother suddenly walked out and your dad turned to him "Mark can you get these girls out of here?" Mark looked down as he instructed them to leave. As they left Jennie blew a kiss at him and he rolled his eyes. He walked over to you "Mom, dad, go get her some new clothes and a cake, i'll take care of her. You were red with embarrassment as your friends watched the whole thing go down. Mark pulled you away from the party, closer to the pool area. He nearly pushed you away. "So unfortunate. You almost looked skinny in that outfit." He scoffed at your red face. He circled you as your breath grew unsteady. "Such a shame your friends are liars, right?" You stood still and cried silently. He stopped in front of you and smirked. "You made a bad decision standing there" Without warning he pushed you into the pool. Your eyes widened as you watched him disappear while the water swallowed you. The splash brought everyones attention to you. Many friends ran over to save you, but nobody saw what happened. Mark acted as if he was scared. He ran inside to call your parents, but got interrupted by them fighting. It was up to Bambam to save you, and so he did. He pulled you out and laid you on the grass. You coughed out some water and started crying so much. He took off his sweater and wrapped it around you. Your friends started leaving soon after. Your mom rushed out and grabbed you a towel and dried you off. It was just about the worst birthday party ever.

I tried my best with a backstory haha

Thanks for reading!