29

As you walked out you saw Taeyong leaning on his car. It was nice, like he was rich or something. When he saw you he smiled and opened the door for you. When you got in he sat down next to you. "I love your dress. It looks really nice on you" You smiled "Thanks, and once again, with no surprise, you look great too." He smiled and drove off. What you didn't see was Bang Chan running outside in an attempt to stop you. When you and Taeyong got to the place you felt his arm wrapped around your waist. People kept whispering and pointing. It made you feel horrible. You felt as if you were just a shadow of Taeyong. It was as if you weren't there, and if you were, only bad things were being said about you. You started looking at the ground hoping nobody would look at your face. "So...what do you want to do first?" Taeyong asked. You shrugged. "We can ride a few rides first then take a snack break!" He shouted excitedly. You nodded in agreement, and then the two of you went to the Ferris wheel. You both waited in line for quite a while. When you got the the front the worker stopped you. "You're going to have to leave your bag right here ma'am." He held out his hand and you worried a bit, but still gave it to him. when you got on Taeyong sat close to you. He entangled his fingers with yours and kind of squeezed your hand too tight. "Um..Taeyong are you okay?" You turned to him and he was trembling while looking down. He nodded. "Yeah, just not used to being this high.." You giggle and turned his face away from the opening. "You don't have to look down there. Just maybe stare at the bottom" He looked down and gulped. "What if we fall?" You were about to comfort him until the ride stopped, and he let out a small scream. "Hey...it's okay they're just letting other people off." He sat up. "Yeah...I knew that." He looked down and saw that y'all have been stopped at the very top. He then screamed once again and clung onto you as if you were his life line. You felt him shaking. "Just keep your eyes closed, it's not that bad" He sighed when he closed his eyes.  Once you got off the ride he hugged you. "Thank you" You pulled away "It's no problem really" You grabbed your bag, but didn't see the note fall out. Soon the worker started shouting after you. "Hey! You dropped this! Wait up!" When he handed you the note Taeyong saw it. 

"Are you flirting with her?"

Thanks for reading!