42

When you woke up, you got dressed immediately and ran downstairs. When you ran down the boys weren't there. Only Bang Chan was. He smiled and waved. "Hey Bang Chan!" You walked over to him and he looked you up and down. His smiled slowly widened. "You look great!" He said. You smiled and hugged him. He was caught off guard, but hugged you back. "Thank you Chan." He tightened the hug a bit. "This is the first time you hugged me y/n." He said with a slight giggle. You pulled away from the hug "Sorry, I guess it's just a habit of mine.." You said embarrassed. He smiled. "It's okay, I don't mind hugs" He said with his smile. You were about to hug him again, but your mom walked in "Get to school already! You took so long to get dressed y/n. Have fun on your date though" She said with a wink. You pulled Bang Chan outside. He giggled as you did so. You both ran to the school, and when you got there you saw Jinyoung standing by your locker. Bang Chan looked at him. "Who is he? Is he new?" You shook your head. "He's nobody" You walked to your locker and he turned to you. He looked at your outfit and his face got a bit red. "Got a date?" He asked, still looking at you. You nodded. He turned away. "Where is Jackson. I can't find him in this huge school" You crosses your arms. "And why should I help you?" He looked down with a face of defeat. "I guess you're right." He walked away, hoping to look for someone else to help. You sighed. "His locker is that way!" He turned to you. You pointed in the direction of his locker and Jinyoung ran towards it. You groaned. You turned back to your locker and saw Bambam standing right in front of it. "You lied. He just told me the truth." He crossed his arms and sighed. "He said he'd stop, but Jennie and Lisa wont." You shrugged. "So what? I don't really care about what they say" You pushed him aside and opened your locker. You grabbed your things and walked to class. Bambam followed. You both sat down and Jackson and Bang Chan joined. "Hi y/n" Jackson said with a goofy smile on his face. You raised an eyebrow and glanced at Bambam. He shrugged. "What's with the smile?" You asked. He rubbed his neck before smiling again "Jinyoung's back. I guess I really missed him over the years" He smiled even wider as he spoke. You smiled. "Yeah he told me he was gonna talk to you. I see you got the chance" He nodded. The rest of the class was just him talking about how much he missed him.

Thanks for reading!