64

As you and Jinyoung rushed to Chan's room you could see the fear in his eyes. It was no competition with the pounding in your chest. He was confirmed to be alive, but that didn't change the way your mind went. "Jinyoung what if he died overnight- w-what if his treatment was sabotaged and he dies!" Tears began to fill your eyes, it was the sight of Chan eating a hospital meal that brought reassurance. His eyes widened and his cheeks flushed red once he saw you. He was embarrassed. "Ah...y/n..i um- i didn't expect you" He forced a smile but it faded once he noticed the tears staining your cheeks. When Jinyoung walked in he received glares from Chan. "Why are you here Jinyoung? Did you force y/n to see the fail of your attempt to kill me? I didn't think you disliked me that much Jinyoung.."He shakes his head and looks down with a face of pain. It was upsetting to see. "Chan he brought me here because he was worried...im sorry if this is a bit much for you" You wrapped him in a warm embrace. "I'm sorry for what you saw y/n I didn't want it to be public" A little after a few minutes Mark walks in with Bam at his side. Jackson followed behind slowly almost avoiding Jinyoung's gaze. 

"Alright?"

Thanks for reading!