After the shit show this Monday gave you, why even go to school? After a long call with your mom she assured you that she would email the principal.. She said you'd have two days to feel better and get back on your feet. Of course if you needed more time it would work either way. She's too sweet to send you off dragging in pain.

I sat on my bed holding a few of the beads from Bambams now obliterated friendshil bracelet. It felt so odd. Hearing him say all that. I never thought he would feel such way, or even laugh while being obviously infuriated. I feel so lost.

Chan knocked twice before walking in. You had gotten home a bit earlier than usual and cleaned up a little, even making some lunch for the others. He was holding a plate of sandwiches you made. "Have you eaten? Most of these looked unbothered." He sat right next to you. His eyes were clearly full of concern. Plus, Felix was clearly peeking in as he spoke. You shook your head, "No, but i'm good. Not really hungry." It wasnt your intention but a small bit of attitude was laced into your tone. Felix backed out of the doorway and Chan kinda just stared at you a bit lost and confused. "Are you sure?" Then he noticed the beads. "Oh y/n did Bambams bracelet accidentally bust? I could fix it up for him!" Chan set the plate down on the bed and hopped up.

I don't know why. Or how. But I was mad. Well mad and sad. I didn't want to snap at Chan, but I couldn't help it. So I just let it be and let my mouth run as it pleased.

You threw the beads at him, standing abruptly. "Are you serious right now Chan?" You huffed and stepped towards him. He was so confused and scared. It was so obvious he was.
"SERIOUSLY?! I know you're not an idiot so don't act as if Bambam hasn't told you shit! He HATES me Chan! Because of well- because of you! You take up so much of my time and now I lost my best friend since forever! Just because you're stupidly perfect and oh so loveable I ruined everything with Bambam! You know he loved me?! He wanted to date me Chan! Then you came in and just ruined it...god I can't stand you!" With another huff you shoved him aside and started shoving clothes into a bag.

He...didn't say a thing. I think that's what hurt the most. As I grabbed more clothes I felt the guilt seeping in. He hadn't done anything to me. I just needed a scapegoat in the situation I made for myself. So I cried. Apparently it's all I can do. As I cried he watched in complete silence. After a few minutes of it he simply pat my back twice and walked out. He was crying too.

Without another word you grabbed your now stuffed bag and phone. Then you walked back to your moms house, where Mark was sitting on the lawn with Yugyeom.

Thanks for reading!