80

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEATH

A week had passed. His family had everything reserved and planned so it can all be done. When it was time, every single one of Youngjae's close friends gathered. All dressed in fine clothing, eyes swollen and puffy, they stood lined up waiting to see Youngjae. It was an open casket funeral. You wanted to see him, you really did, but the thought of seeing him so still and without a smile was sickening on its own. You sat and waited for Mark. He wanted to see Youngjae. Yugyeom walked in, offering only a glare before sobbing by his best friends casket. Bam was sat a few seats away, crying into Yeji's shoulder as she held him close. Jinyoung and Jackson sat hand in hand whispering, probably reminiscing. Everyone was crying. Not a single smile for miles. Chan took the seat on your left, taking your hand in his own.

"I always hear the fact that one person of a friend group will see everyone elses funeral." Mark started. "But I never thought it was going to happen this soon.. Youngjae was like a brother to me. We would ride our bikes to a corner shop for some bubble tea or downtown for some food. He would kiss every single bruise I got from out trips out. He cared for me as if we had known each other since birth.. He was an angel that was taken too fast and too soon...Youngjae will always be remembered. This may be a funeral, but instead of crying over the man we lost we should celebrate his freedom. A man can only stress to his breaking point in this world, he reached his and chose to go. He will be happier...more relieved where he is.." His voice grew shaky, "He will forever be missed"

By the end of his speech he was in tears. The other boys hugged him. All 5 of them looked so empty without the sixth boy. The burial was nothing more than tears. With Youngjae they sent very sentimental items. Items he gifted or reminded them of him. Then it was all over. Jackson requested everyone went to his place after all of it. A small get together. So it happened. While there Mark wouldn't leave your side. His arms wrapped around you as he cried softly. "I think we should just take some time to talk today." Jinyoung mumbled through soft sobs. "He's right- Youngjae would've started a conversation sooner than this" jackson spoke out with a sad laugh. Although they wanted to talk, everyone sat in silence. Chan was holding your hand, Mark was clinging to your arm.

What a sad day..

Thanks for reading!