14

You tried to ignore him, but the teacher decided he can sit with you and Bambam. You were very nervous around him. Bambam was happy to see his old friend, but you weren't. You liked him since you were young, but he left in maybe 7th grade. Now that he is back and looks AMAZING you felt a little insecure again. He looked at you. "Hey y/n. Long time no see! You look amazing...what is your skincare routine?" He smiled at you. It was obvious that he didn't know what to say. You just smiled back at him. "It has been a long time huh?" You and the others were already in your last year of high school. Most of y'all at least. The teacher was going through attendance and frowned. "Where is Bang Chan...I could've sworn I saw him walking around." You had just noticed that he wasn't sitting with you. She just shook her head and marked his name. Bambam looked at you. "Wasn't he walking with you?" You nodded and Bambam shrugged. "Maybe he just wanted to skip class?" The two of you started discussing.

I just realized that the ages could be a bit confusing, so here are the ages by groups. I've kinda have a few in mind.

STRAY KIDS

Bang Chan- 18  Lee Know- 18  Changbin- 18  Hyunjin- 17  Han- 17  Felix- 17  Seungmin- 17  I.N-17

GOT7

Mark- 18  JB- 18  Jackson-18  Jinyoung- 18   Bambam- 17  Yugyeom- 17  Youngjae- 17

SOME FROM NCT

Taeyong- 18  Lucas- 17  Mark- 17  

I may add more members from NCT, but for now it's just those three