5

THIS ONE IS  A LONG CHAPTER

After the incident you forced Bambam to never speak about you with those boys. "Y/n, I've already told them a lot about you. They really want to meet you, why should I just stop talking about you?" He crossed his armed and frowned. "Look, something happened with Jennie and Lisa. They watched the whole thing and didn't do anything. It hurts that nobody ever tries to stop what they do." Bambam hugged you tightly. "Don't listen to them alright? They're just jealous that you have an awesome friend like me." You smiled at his words. "But...the boys are walking over right now." You quickly peeked and saw them walking over. You shrugged. "I guess it wouldn't hurt, right?" He smiled and started fixing you up. "You have to look prettier than you already do if you want to catch a man" He joked around. You laughed. "Hey!" one of the boys ran over to Bambam and wrapped and arm around him. "It has been way to long since we've talked." The other boys acknowledged you, but still went to Bambam. "Guys this isn't about me, remember I wanted y'all to meet my friend y/n" They all turn to you and smile. "Hello, I'm Bang Chan. Feel free to just call me Chan though." He smiled widely at you. You smiled right back. "These are some of my close friends, Felix, Hyunjin, Changbin, Seungmin, I.N, Lee Know, and Han." They all waved at you. It was awkward. "Let's go get lunch?" Bambam suggested. Everyone agreed. You saved a table while they got lunch. Bambam came back with your tray. You thanked him. It was a burger. It looked very fattening. You slid the tray away. "Actually, I don't think I am hungry today." Bambam looked at you. He leaned in and whispered. "Y/n, please don't do this." He looked at you. You shook your head at him. "I said i'm not hungry. With that you stood up and walked away. "Is she okay?" Bang Chan watched you walked away. Bambam smiled at him. "She just...needs some time alone. It's a personal problem." They all nodded and kept eating. As you stood in the restroom mirror you started to list every single one of your flaws. With every one listed you started to cry. As you noticed the tears falling the door opened. You turned quickly and saw Jennie and Lisa walking in. You quickly hid in one of the stalls. "Guess she isn't in here then." Jennie walked around. "If she was we would've heard her walking." The two girls laugh at the joke. "She so could've been pretty if she wasn't fat. There is always other ways to lose that fat." The two of them joked about eating disorders for a while. "We should probably get back to class. Those cute boys are back." They left without any other words. What they said isn't what hurt you, the fact that you actually took what they said into consideration. You quickly grabbed your things and walked out of the restroom before anyone could see you. You got to class and sat down when you saw one of the boys walk in. He had longer hair then the rest....what was his name again? Hyunjin! He glanced at you and waved with a smile. You waved back. Throughout the whole class he kept looking at you. It felt weird, and somewhat awkward. Once class ended you walked out quickly only to be stopped by someone calling your name. "Y/n! Wait up" you turned around and saw him walking up to you. He whispered. "Were you crying?" He looked at you waiting for an answer. You shook your head, "I..uh..NO! I don't cry!" He jumped at your sudden loud tone. "I'm sorry for asking, Bambam just said that you had personal business and it kinda looks like you were crying" You stood there quietly. "We were worried....sorry. We just met you and I'm trying to pry into your business." He quickly left. "Was I rude..?" You asked quietly. "He is just dramatic." You turned quickly and saw Changbin..? Was that his name. "You behaved fairly considering he was prying, but don't worry he is just very, very dramatic." The way he talked about his friend made you laugh. You laughed quietly. He smiled and grabbed your shoulder. "Bambam really does know how to choose friends." With those words he walked off. You quickly walked off realizing what time it was. In your next class you saw Bambam already waiting in his seat. You sat down next to him. "Hey y/n is it okay if one of my friends joins us?" You nodded slowly. There has always been four seats at the table, but nobody wanted to sit with y'all most of the time. This year was different though. One of the boys, Bang Chan, walked over and sat down. "Hey Bambam, thanks for letting me sit here y/n" He smiled again.  As the three of you started talking another one of Bambam's friend walked over. He wasn't one of the new ones. He has also been there since y'all were kids. He sat down. "Hey Youngjae" You smiled at him. He smiled back. "Hey. I was just transferred to the class. Hopefully I actually stay in this one." You laughed quietly.  Ever since grade school he has been moved from one class to another constantly. "Yeah, hopefully." You smiled, and it was a real one, as you smiled Bang Chan was looking at you. "You have a very nice smile" He blurted it out, but he sounded genuine. You looked at him kind of surprised. "Um...thanks!" He smiled back at you. It was nice to have genuine friends. Bambam noticed you and he smiled too. The whole table was just a smiling mess. Suddenly Jennie and Lisa walk over. Bambam quickly stood up. "Do y'all need something?" The girls laughed smugly. Jennie walked over to him and smiled. "I'm sorry, but am I not allowed to see my boyfriend?" You and Bambam both watched as she wrapped her arms around Youngjae and kissed him.

Okay guys, those few people who could read this. Please understand that easting disorders are a serious topic that nobody should joke about.

His chubby girl (Bang Chan X Reader) DISCONTINUED/REVAMPINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें