82

Mentions of suicide, read by choice

Suicide is the road you don't want to go down. It's the road every family member or friend block off. Youngjae's dead. He's gone. It's a sad situation to be in, so people spreading rumors around school about why or who did it. As you walked through the halls of the school groups of kids pointed and whispered. Thats his friend. She knows what happened. What if SHE killed him? His death was nothing to spread rumors about, and dragging his friends into it wasn't great either. You rushed to your locker and grabbed your things for the first class. Bambam was standing for you to walk with you. "Y/n I know today would've been a great time to miss, but you've missed a week already." You sighed knowing he was right. "I know...it just feels bad here, so much negativity because Youngjae's dead." You felt someone hug you from behind. It was Chan. "I'm glad to see you again," he was so warm...so comfortable. So sweet. You didn't know what to say, you turned back and hugged him. Yugyeom was watching from a distance. They day dragged on. Loads of work from each class and many glares and comments. She didnt even know him like that. Was she even that close? I bet its for the attention. Once you got home you continued packing. Chan had moved over the week. He found a small house with a few rooms. He planned on letting you and Felix, maybe even Changbin live there too. It took a lot of convincing but your mom actually agreed!
"You will call me if something bad happens right?" She asked as she packed some snacks. "Mom its just gonna be me and Chan...and Felix and Changbin- what's the worse that can happen?" She shoved the bag in your hands. "Ok go on...to your new home- me and Mark will ALWAYS be here-"
"Mom i'm not staying in this house all the time-" Mark interrupted. As they continued you walked out and headed for the new home. You knocked and Felix opened it, but before you can walk in he greets you with a huge hug. "Hiiii! I'm so glad you came- oooh are these cookies?!" He pulls you inside to Chan, but he's not alone. Sitting directly in front of him sending a smirk your way was Yoongi.

What. The. hell.

I HATE MOVING ON FROM YOUNGJAE SO FAST. It would honestly back up the plot a bit more which has already been all messed up because I FORGOT ABOUT YOONGI WHO IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE PLOT- anyways-

Thanks for reading!