31

As his lips nearly touched yours you started to panic. Before anything could happen the door ooened and your mom was standing there. "Welcome back! Hope I'm not interrupting anything." Taeyong pulled bacl quickly. He smiled. "Nope! Nothing at all." He looked at you and shrugged. "Well, I'll be going home now." He glanced at you once again before leaving. You got inside and closed the door quickly. "Umm...Bambam is in your room. With a few of the others." You freaked put becasue you didn't even like when he was alone in there, but now theres other people in there? You ran upstairs and opened your door only to see the boys dancing to a song. "Bam! What did I tell you about being in my room?!" He did a hugh pitched scream before hiding under your blankets. "Oh come on y/n! Its not like you've known him since you were 5!" Jackson said in a sarcastic tone. You looked at him goimg through your closet. "This is a cute skirt. I think it would look amazing with this shirt!" He pulled out an outfit and threw it at you. "Seriously? Does nobody respect my privacy?!" You nudged Jackson out of the way before slamming your closet door. "We can go if you'd like.." Bang Chan said. He didn't look up at you. "No way! We are hearing about that date!" Hyunjin shouted. You sighed. You then grabbed a T-shirt and some leggings. "Im gonna change. Be right back." You walked out and changed in the restroom. When you came back all of the boys sat on the floor. You sat down on your bed next to Bambam and Seungmin. "I guess it went great. It didn't last as long as it seemed. We went on two rides, but after the Ferris wheel Taeyong got in a fight with some dude." You said rolling your eyes. Bambam raised an eyebrow. "Why?" You threw yourself back and held up the note. "Because of this damn note!" Bambam took it and all of the boys inspected it, except for Bang Chan. "Yikes. Jealous much?" Bambam threw himself back as well. "Is there gonna be a second date?" Han asked. You sat up and looked at him. "As if I know. I'll just wait until he says something." You then grabbed a pillow and threw it at Bambam's face. "Are you staying the night?" You asked. He shrugged. "Maybe." I.N jumped up. "Sleepover?!" He had a huge smile on his face. "I.N she probably just meant Bambam." Changbin said with a disappointed face. I.N looked at you with a frownie face. "Oh...my bad." He said in a whisper. You sighed. "I'll ask my mom about it, okay?" You kneeled in front of him and ruffled his hair. He smiled and cheered.