38

You waited for him to leave and once he did you ran downstairs. Your mom was cleaning up. "Mom! Why was he here?" She shrugged. "He came looking for you, says he missed seeing you" You shook your head. "I don't want him coming here anymore mom." She looked at you. "I just felt bad. It's raining hard outside, and I didn't want to leave him out there." You sighed before going up to your room. When you got in you saw a text. It was from Lucas. He sent a picture of him having fun with his friends. You smiled until you got a text from Youngjae. You opened it.

Youngjaee- Y/n. Jackson is hiding something from you.

Me- We haven't talked in dayssss and you came here just to spill tea?

Youngjaee- I'm sorry, I got suspended, and my mom is not happy.

Me- Suspended?? What for??

Youngjaee- Bullying, apparently dumping your girlfriend is considered bullying.

Me- Fuck Jennie. 

Youngjaee- YEAH FUCK JENNIIIIIEEE!!!

You laughed before turning off your phone. You looked up at your ceiling while laying on your bed. There was some glowing stars still stuck from the time Bambam placed them up there. You smiled thinking of it. You soon fell to sleep thinking of when things were calm. When you woke up you felt horrible. As if you were sick. It was then that you realized, winter time has come. You got ready for school with a long sleeve shirt and a sweater on top of it with some jeans. You took some mittens just in case. When you walked downstairs your mom was serving breakfast for the boys. "Goodmorning y/n!" Your mom yelled. You waited for all of them to finish saying it as well and you said it back. "Breakfast is served!" Your mom said setting down a plate with 2 pankcakes and some bacon. You ate it. When you looked at everyone you noticed something was different. "Did you dye your hair?" You asked Hyunjin. He nodded and posed. You stared at him. "Now y/n, don't start falling for me!" He said in a cocky tone. You laughed before grabbing your bag. "Lets get going, shall we?" Everyone got up and ready to leave until your mom stopped them. "Because of the extreme weather conditions, school is cancelled for today, and most likely the rest of the week." She said you shrugged. "It's only the first day of winter how bad can it be?" When you opened the door there was tons of snow waiting right behind it. Your eyes widened. "Awesome!" You all ran outside and started playing in the snow. You all laughed while throwing snowballs at each other. "Oh hey y/n!" You turned around and saw Mark, Johnny, Lucas, and Taeyong running over. The boys welcomes them with a snowball to the face. After a bunch of that you all decided to make snowmen. You all made one, and soon there was a whole snowman club on the front lawn. The fun was interrupted by a voice.

"Children"

You all looked up and saw him standing there. Park Jinyoung.

I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I DON'T THINK MARK FROM GOT7 WILL BE IN THIS STORY I AM SO SORRY

Thanks for reading!