85

Recently, I've been distracted. I've been lost. Had to choose between Lucas and Taeyong. Loved Lucas. Befriended Chan. Lost Youngjae, and now Yoongi. Distractions happen out of control, but overtime I realized something. I was still fat. Sure I had happy moments and days, but I did so with more weight than I should have. The intoxicating image of a morbidly overweight me living the memories I have just stings. Maybe that's why Taeyong was a dick. Maybe that's why Lucas left. Chan only asked me to prom out of pity. It's clear now. I'm still fat...ugly...who wants to live this way? I know I don't.

Once you were in the room, you locked the door almost immediately. Changbin may be dumb enough to not even consider you aren't eating. Felix and Chan though, they can figure it out. It's been a good day or two this way. An apple for a meal with an insane amount of hunger before bed. It's hard finding a gym in this area, or even having the motivation to do something about the extra weight. Thoughts flooded your mind, spilling out in the form of tears. You were crying...yet again because of your weight. What a shame. There was a knock. As you wiped your tears you unlocked the door only to see your brother. He stood with a face full of anger, glaring oh so intensely. "Y/n. Let's have dinner." Before you could even breathe a response he dragged you off to the kitchen where some take out was set up. "Mark-" he sat you in a chair and gave you a fork. Chan was watching awkwardly. "Eat y/n." Mark ordered. So you did. Slowly. Terrified of what he may do if you didn't. Disgusting. Greasy. Fatty. Stop it. Stop it now! That's all you could think. Your hand began to shake as your heart beat picked up. You were gonna cry you heart out. At the moment there was no better or worse option. You either cry your heart out or finish a full meal. So you cried. A lot. On the spot. Mark only sat down and watched while Chan rushed over. "Hey...hey y/n its ok....you don't have to finish all of it ok? We can save some for later-" Mark stood up aggressively somehow. "NO CHAN THIS IS WHY SHE'S HURTING!! You can't let her think it's ok to do any of this at all! Y/n you're a human! We all need food to survive.. You HAVE to eat!" Their yelling led to bickering. Then to arguing. About 30 minutes of arguing later and Mark is gone. Changbin and Felix sat on the couch absolutely stunned. The past few moments replay in your head..

How embarrassing

Will be switching perspectives as I did, hopefully it works fine still.

Thanks for reading!