8

WARNING: There is self harm in this chapter. Read if you're able to, feel free to skip. I will leave a little summary at the beginning of the next chapter.

You and Bambam got ready to leave. "You know what...fuck this school!" Bambam shouted in the empty hallways. You hit him when you both barely noticed a janitor. You both walked out and saw his friends waiting. You saw Youngjae waving from his car. You said bye to Bambam and walked over to Youngjae. He opened your door and walked around to his side. Once you were both in he looked at you. "I'm sorry." You turned to him. "Youngjae...why?" He looked at you and saw you. You had a face that said it all. He turned  away. "I have a reason...I promise. I just can't tell you." He looked at you hoping you would understand. He started looking sad when you didn't say anything. You nodded. He smiled quickly. "I promise y/n, I have a good reason. I wont let you down." You smiled at him. "Thanks for the ride" You got out of his car and walked inside. Once you got in you saw your mom walking around. "Oh hey sweetie!" She walked over to you and hugged you. You smiled. She pulled you to the table. "So...two boys came over looking for you today! They were both very nice...oh the manners. They both asked about you. One was very handsome! He had the nicest smile...the other was very tall...he couldn't fit through the door!" After she was done fangirling she got serious. "Do you mind telling me why they wanted to know if you're okay?" She reached out and held your hand. When she rolled up your sleeve she saw some scars on your wrists. She looked at you with tears in her eyes as she slowly pulled the sleeve back up. "I bought you a new shirt. Its really pretty. It has flowers on it and everything!" She got up quickly and ran to get the shirt. It really was pretty. "Please wear it y/n...I spent lots of money on it!" She smiled. "Mom..its not really something i'd wear...but fine." You grabbed the shirt from her hand and walked up to your room. "Oh! Bambam is waiting for you hun!"