79

CW: MATURE CONTENT!! Mentions of suicide and death, read at your own risk this ones is extreme and I don't want anyone uncomfortable. A summary will be provided next chapter!

The school gym was already emptying within seconds of Jackson advertising his party. It was well known what the party could consist of. It wasn't your type of thing, but Chan wanted to go so there was no denying it. Everyone in the group had arrived after about 30 minutes. Everyone but Youngjae showed up, even Yugyeom and Jinyoung. The party was already intense. Jackson was flirting with every single living thing in the room, there were many people drinking alcoholic drinks and dancing inappropriately as well. Minho and Jisung had run off to who knows where doing who knows what. You and Chan had only stuck to the dancefloor. A few of the others were dancing as well. That's when Jackson walked over while dancing with booze in his hands. "Heyyy y/n why don't you have a drink? It wont hurt any hmm?" He handed you and Chan a cup and danced off. Chan looked at you with a nervous smile. "I've never touched alcohol once in my life.. Have you?" You shook your head and sniffed the drink. Bad idea. Such a strong disgusting scent. "Well let's let our first be together!" He cheered before gulping it down. You hesitantly took a sip and chose to drink it whether it was good or not. It wasnt. You both gagged and coughed at the taste, then laughed. "Hey its a little crowded in here! Wanna step outside?" He asked. "Yes please!" It was a quick response. No thoughts were spared. Alone time with Chan...wow.. Nice one y/n. You both walked onto the back porch and sat. Comfortable silence filled the space around you and him. No words were needed to relay how you both felt in that moment. His hand found yours and held it. It was so small but so big. "Chan I-"  the door crashed open. The music was stopped and there was loud sobs. Mark stepped out. His face was wet with tears and his chest heaving. He only sobbed more as he hugged you tightly. Jackson followed behind also sobbing. "Mark you have to be lying! He's not dead!" Mark had remained silent as he held you. He was shaking. Bambam, Jinyoung, and Yugyeom were all crying.
"Mark you-you're gonna scare y/n calm down" Bambam choked out as he pulled him away. Chan looked at you. Worry was written over his face. Everyone had moved outside for a breath. The girls were sniffling softly. The boys were breathing heavily and letting out sobs every now and then. "Mark what's going on?" You asked hesitantly. This was a first. He looked so broken and hurt. He took a few deep breaths and wiped his face. "Youngjae killed himself y/n.. He's gone already its too l-late" as he spoke more tears formed. Youngjae's dead.. It cant be.
Once he has spoken the words everyone was in tears. "He only left an apology and warning behind" he sobbed out before completely breaking down. You and Chan clinged to each other knowing you had both tried to go this way. Seeing the tears they had all shed made it feel so bad and wrong. It was final. He's gone. For good..

Youngjae's dead.

This got a little heavy. If you or someone you know it going through this contact authorities immediately.

Thanks for reading!