25

You got up quickly and got dressed for school. You didn't dress up too much, but as You did you looked at the bag the dress was in. It had a small note on the side. "My blind ass..." Ypu grabbed the note and opened it.

'Remember, to me you're beautiful'

You smiled until you realized it was his sisters first. It was probably from her boyfriend. You just folded it up and kept it in your pocket. You grabbed your backpack and walked out to the kitchen. When you walked down you saw Taeyong talking to your mom. "Um..hey" you spoke out. Taeyong smiled and walked over to you. "I just thought I'd give you a ride to school." Your mom smiled at him. "I'm sure she wont mind!" You laughed awkwardly as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You waved to your mom as you both walked out. He opened the car door for you and closed it once you were in. You managed to text Bambam before he came back in. "You look beautiful today." He said as he started the car. You smiled at him. "You look good too. You probably hear that often" he smiled. "Yeah, but don't you?" You started to quietly laugh, only a snort is audible. "Only my friend Bambam, but you know...hes a friend. He has to say it." He looked bothered. He sighed as he turned up the radio. "Thats nice of him, but now with me I'll make sure you hear it everyday." You smile at the thought. Once at school you thanked him for the ride. "No problem! Let me walk you to class" he wrapped his arm around your shoulder again and walked you to class. Next to him you felt kind of powerful. Like nobody can talk down on you. The only thing that ruined the feeling was the bruise Lisa left on your shoulder. It didn't seem like Taeyong noticed your pain. When you got to class you thanked Taeyong again. "Hey, don't thank me all the time. I'll see you after school." He leaned down and kissed your cheek. When he walked away you heard someone yelling your name.      "Y/n! Hey!" You turned around to see Bambam sitting at the table with Bang Chan and Jackson. You walked over. "Sorry I couldn't walk with you. Didn't have much of a choice, kinda forced" Bambam looked at Chan and Jackson. "So you and Taeyong are dating?" Jackson asked. You shrugged. "He just asked me out. I wouldn't know if we are dating!" Chan looked at Bambam. Bambam laughed. "I think you should talk to him. Ask about his friend Johnny maybe!" Bambam had an evil grin. You shrugged. "I guess I'll ask Lucas about him." Chan raised an eyebrow. "Lucas?" You nodded. "I guess me and him are friends now." You smiled. They all exchanged looks.

Thanks for reading!