19

Mark laughed awkwardly. 'He is actually outside...I probably shouldn't have said that." He looked qt yoy and walked out quickly. Your mom smirked at you. "Is my beautiful daughter finally getting a boyfriend?" She wiggled her eyebrows. Before you could speak you heard someone shout in a heroic tone "Not on my watch!" You turned to see Bambam standing with Youngjae who shook his head. "Bam...its a good thing for her to get a boyfriend" he spoke out tiredly. You hugged your mom goodbye and pushed the boys outside. "Guys...try not to embarrass me" Bambam laughed and Youngjae raised an eyebrow. "Who are they?" You all looked at three boys standing by a car. "Isn't that Lucas?" You squinted more "and Mark" Bambam scrunched his nose. "Is that Taeyong?" Youngjae glared. "Is that his name then? Mark said he liked me" you smirked at Bambam, but he frowned. "Of all boys...it had to be Taeyong." You looked at him confused. "Is he bad?" Bambam smiled. "No, I just wanted to scare you." You hit his arm playfully. "I've actually heard good things about him" Youngjae frowned. "Well I've gotta go puck up Jennie" You waved at him before walking off with Bambam. With one last glance at Taeyong he flashed a wide smile at you. Lucas laughed and proceeded to mimic him. You looked at Bam and frowned. "Why would he like me" you asked. Bambam looked at you. "I'll give you this speech for the last time y/n". He walked over to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"You're beautiful, okay? Your smile could light up the night. Your eyes shine...like they are really pretty. I love how your eyelashes are naturally long. To me though, I love your body the most. You think your fat, but you're not. I personally think you're the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Inside and out."

He smiled at you. You sighed. "What's the point of you saying that to me when I will never believe you." He huffed. "How much more do I have to do before you believe me?" You looked at him. He noticed you weren't happy. "Hey...look I'm sorry. I just had to say it." He pulled his arm away and waved behind you. "Hey Han!" You turned and saw Han walking over with Felix and Chan. He smiled at you before standing next to Bambam. Chan handed you a bag. "My sister didn't want this dress. You're like the only girl I know" he rubbed the back of his neck when you looked in the bag. "Thats a pretty color. Thanks" you put the bag in your backpack. Felix walked over and placed his head on Chans shoulder. "Hey   y/n." He wrapped his arms around Chan. That was when you remembered the day they were laughing at you.