104

Even though Lucas anticipated for something to happen, he got nothing. Both him and y/n fell asleep before even talking. In the morning, Chan walked out. In a bit of a worry, he carried y/n to her room.

"Chan?" She mumbled.

"Sorry y/n, I wanted to make sure you slept fine...the couch gets cramped especially with Lucas there." He lied.

"You've got the interview today right? Good luck on that!"

"Actually...they cancelled it. Got one more look at my resume and dropped the interview" Chan said with a frown.

"..oh that just sucks then- wanna hang out today then? Maybe we can all hang out!" She exclaimed.

Chan wouldn't lie. This sounded like a horrible idea to him. He wanted to spend time with y/n and y/n only. He didn't want to fight for her attention. She was very oblivious to his feelings, Chan found it cute. He just wanted to find a way to have this girl all to himself. It's all he wanted.

"Actually...y/n can just me and you hang out? I promise it'll be fun- trust me on this pleaseee" he begged.

Y/n laughed, "Alright sure- we can do that!"

With that, Chan made his way to his room to give y/n her privacy. They both took some time to get ready, Chan needed extra time though to cancel the interview that was still set up and waiting for him. He didn't care about a job right now, he had a date. Well ..sorta kinda maybe date. It was up to y/n's interpretation on the arrangement. Chan spent the night before planning and scheduling, it would've been bad had she said no. After he got ready he walked out and waited for y/n to meet him downstairs. She walked down slowly. She wasn't dressed in anything special. Just a cute blouse and some jeans. Chan couldn't stop himself from staring at what he called her natural beauty. He loved the way her eyes shine in the light. The way her hair is a bit bent out of place. The softness of her skin, that he wanted to hold so close to him. The way he could run his hand down her curves with the only intention of holding her close. To him, she was the most beautiful girl in the world. He just needed the courage to get those words out.

"Alright, where are we going?" She asked.

"Ah um- we're gonna go eat breakfast first!"

Y/n smiled at him. She felt cute when she walked down. She could've imagined it, but it seemed he stared. Was it good or bad? She couldn't decide. She couldn't even answer why it was so important to her what he thought of the way she looked. So with just that exchange the two walked outside and walked off towards a small breakfast place.

Wondering what the day will bring.

Thanks for reading!