65

The atmosphere was anything but comfortable. Jinyoung and Jackson, close friends, only gave each other cold glances. Mark, your brother who beat Chan into a pulp was there now holding flowers and balloons. Lastly you. You stood there. All these boys have been in your life for different reasons. Sure it's true. This isn't about you and it wont ever be. Chan has a life full of secrets, that's his own buisness. It's just the fact that the people who wouldn't stand with each other are huddled in a room. Chan was overwhelmed and it was obvious. His heart beat was only picking up as shown by the monitor. "Chan try and relax ok? I had no idea Mark was tagging along and that he'd be here" Jackson spoke out as he sat beside Chan. Chan only nodded in response- it was new. Hs was vulnerable and close to tears. "Jinyoung um...maybe you should go.." You meant no harm or offenss but he knew that. "Jackson i'm gonna call you later so don't be surprised" With that Jinyoung steps out of the room and hospital leaving everyone to stare at Mark. He managed to let out an awkward chuckle but all he got in response was a loud sob. "Mark please go" Chan managed to speak through his tears which was enough to end Mark out. It was still awkward. "Jackson I um...I want to be alone with Chan is that ok?" You asked. After a nod of approval from Chan he left. You took the seat to his side and offered a small smile. "It's crazy. Sometimes I feel like you read my mind...thank you for getting them out y/n" he returned your smile with a much brighter one. "you don't have to thank me I understand the pressure" you spoke out quietly while feeling completely nervous.

"Chan I want to stay with you again. I want to be there too assure your safety at least...I don't know you well but I would like to. We both have um...this sort of background and i'm sure we will get along fine...please?"

It felt very selfish to ask of him but he nodded. "Of course! I wouldn't mind it at all y/n" his hand made its way to yours but before it could be held the door swung open and Felix ran in as well as the others. Changbin watched from a distance with the rest of them. You took this as a sign to leave and so you did. You headed home and packed some clothes. "You wont even say bye to mom?" Marks voice startled you. "Oh...i-i was about to go.." Sure you had grown closer because of the incident but that wont patch up the years of pain. "I'll miss you, got it?? I don't care if you hate me but I've come to terms with the fact rhat you're my sister. You can hate me but trust me I've changed! I just....I hope you're happy." Before you could even respond he stomped to his room. Your mom already knew you'd be leaving. When you went to say bye she already had a box with some more things ready. "I know he doesn't live too far...and he's a good kids. I trust you to be safe, I love you okay? Take care honey" her goodbye was quick but sweet. It hurt more than she let on but this was your time. The next big chapter of your life!

Just wanted to say- I will be making chapters for how y/n gets closer to everyone else since I've realized the lack of connection- anyways-

Thanks for reading!