TW: STRONG MENTIONS OF BULLYING AND SMALL MENTIONS OFF SUICIDE, READ AS YOU WISH

Soon a small crowd gathered around the 4 of us. Yugyeom stood in the middle, directlt in front of me. Lia and Jennie stood off to the sides. People were chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!". I've never been involved with a conflict so strong. It just had to be the day I dressed up and felt pretty.

Yugyeom stepped forward and leaned down to get on eye level with you. "I hope you see your place again y/n. You saw what happened to Chan yeah? What happened to Youngjae?" He scoffed. "Take it as a warning." He walked off, his back facing you.. He only nodded slowly and thats when they did it. Lisa stepped forward yanking your hair in all sorts of directions, while Jennie pulled your shirt off. Soon the small crowd that gathered began snickering, no they were all cackling.
"Y/n's so ugly! She's so fat! Why would anyone wanna see a pile of blubber?" Jennie sang out while Lisa pulled you around, dragging you by your hair.

Theres nothing much you can do in my situation. You sit in the pain and embarrassment. I can't fight back. I would never. Even though its not what I want, now I will accept people seeing me. Seeing what lies under my shirts. Jennie was right. Just a pile of blubber, thats all I am. Yugyeom was standing in the back on a phone call, but what was I to do? I let her drag me some more, I was already crying no point in trying to stop the situation.

Before Jennie could embarrass you further, the principals got involved. Both of them were taken off to the office. You grabbed your shirt and ran off to the restroom, hoping this time you wont get in trouble. You went into a stall and locked the door. All you can do in response to the craziness out in the halls is cry. Sob. All of the above. You dug through your back pack hoping to find a spare shirt maybe. Maybe mom had packed some in. Nope. The bell rang. Its just a tardy. You took about 5 more minutes to gather yourself and walked out. You went straight to class. Your hair was a little messed up, your outfit a bit out of place. What changed the most was the smile you wore. What stopped it from staying was the videos. Once you sat at your table they all look mortified. Chan, Bam, and Yeji. Without saying anything Yeji pulled you into an embrace. Chan was playing with the strings on his hoodie, and Bam was texting.

..how awkward

Thanks for reading!