58

CW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SELF HARM. (Go ahead and skip to the nexy chapter if you dont want to read :))"You told her what?!"

His eyes widened with the realization that you heard him. That you heard everything.

"Y/n..i was worried..."

Your heart was racing. Your mind was full of the most negative and heartaching thoughts. He knew what you wanted. He knew how you felt..h

....he understood

Your anger and worry faded into a deep pain. "Chan how did you know..?" He let out a dry chuckle. "i'm just like you y/n" he lifted the sleeve of his shirt and on his arms were scars. So much of them. You let out a small gasp and caressed them. "Channie no...what happened to you?" You didn't know the boy well. Hell you barely knew his name, but seeing that he has gone through so much made you sad. "Same story...I was bullied and picked on..my mom openly says she wishes I was a miscarriage- thats why I live alone y/n...i was a burden" his words are shallow. Empty. Its as if he was just telling the story because he HAD to. It was hurting you by the second. "Please dont leave me y/n" he whined out. Tears rolled down his cheeks ad he held your hand. "I...I wont Chan" The night was full of hugging and crying.

If you guys are going through things or ever need someone to talk about im always here...its always better to talk to someone right? :))

Thanks for reading!