The group doesn't really ride the bus. We all feel its a bit unsanitary and crowded. After everyone gathered we all headed to school. Its so weird to think of how much friends I've made this year. It was only Bam last year, now I have a list of people that even just wave at me in the halls. Its Chan, Minho, Changbin, Jisung, Felix, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin...who else? Uhh....Ah yeah Yeji, Bambam, Nayeon, Lia, sometimes even Taeyong waves. It gives me a boost, knowing people still want to talk to me. Even Jinyoung has made attempts at a friendship. Mark's friends always treated me a bit nicer. They're only a year older than me, but before it felt like I had 7 older brothers. Yugyeom had always been distant though. I never did anything to hurt him. Never said anything to him. He would just always glare at me. So as of right now, with this new found life style I aim to connect with people who pushed me away. I want to rebuild the bridges they burned.

As the group entered the school Bambam walked off with Yeji while Nayeon and Lia followed behind them. Jisung and Minho wandered off on their own, same with Felix and Changbin. "Y/n i'll be in class, see you in a bit" Chan waved as he walked off. Soon the big group you walked in with dissolved and it all felt so real again. Not only were you alone, but the few people you wanted to avoid the most stood around you. You glanced, but Lisa already had her eyes on you. You turned away, Jennie was staring right at you too. So you walked forward. Attention turned to the ground and not to those around you.

It's so funny how a smile can dissolve as fast as cotton candy in water. The cold hard truth is, yeah, I have friends. Plenty of them. But they have each other. I don't belong, I just leech off.

As the thoughts filled your head, you really were distracted. Not a single thought about where you'd walk. This wasn't your first year at this school, its nothing new. It only hit that you should've been paying attention once you had bumped into someone. You looked up, only half mortified to be met by Yugyeom's glare. Not only that but Jennie and Lisa made their way towards the two of you.

The world works in such interesting. How coincidental, the day you decide to fix rings with Lisa and Jennie and new conflict grows. Yugyeom. The ring leader.

Thanks for reading!