94

I looked at him and only gave a nod. I didnt think any of it would lead to what was said.

He stood up and sat next to you on the small sort of bed provided by the school. You sat up in response. He was messing with the bracelet still. With no hesitation at all, he slowly started pulling at the knot holding it together. Watching all the beads fall of and into his lap. He looked at you with a face of disappointment. "Was I not a friend good enough for you?" He mumbled. He stood up, very dramatically and continued. "Who was there since the beginning y/n? Who stayed by your side every time Mark publicly humiliated you? Who even held your hair back when you were throwing up what you shouldn't?" He was pacing around the room. Waiting for an answer. You slowly responded. "..you"

"Exactly. That's it. That's my point. Y/n I have been one of your only friends since grade school- and you've been mine since then too. I grew up with you and i've seen everything you put yourself through. I know today was shit and that you're upset, so please understand what I have to say has nothing to do with any of it" you nodded "good.. Because I can't stand lying everyday. I have tried so hard to be the bestest friend you've ever had. I've practically busted my ass daily. I can't stand seeing how quickly you lose focus of me because of Chan oe Felix or that Lucas dude or whoever! Its so unfair! What have they done for you other than confuse your feelings huh?" He paused for a second to laugh...it wasn't apparent what was so funny but it seemed he was laughing at himself. "It's so embarrassing. All these new guys come in.. Fighting for your love. It's so frustrating watching guys fight for what I once wanted. I loved you so much. I just wanted you to be mine. I was able to push the feelings aside because you wouldn't have taken it well. It still hurts knowing what could've been had you not gone so far up Chan's ass."

You both stared at each other in silence. You were obviously more shocked than he was. It all sunk in slowly and painfully. "Bambam.." Before you could speak he grabbed his bag and walked out. You were alone now. Left to cry alone. So you did. You cried and cried, until you were out of tears.

Thanks for reading!